Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy Test. Please Help

bigwillster

My girl took one of those EPT's and it came out negative. We went to the clinic and it came out negative too (we did ultrasound and urine test). My question is if we had sex about 1 month ago, can these results still be wrong.

your girl is NOT pregnant. I am either happy or sad for you depending how you take it.

Star

damn you must have had alot to worry about if you went through all those tests...Is this a good thing or bad thing for you? I would say she isn't and it would seem those tests would too

chances are very high that she is NOT pregnant. after a month, you should definitely be able to tell from an EPT test and the urine/u;trasound from a doctor prety much eliminates any user error for the EPT ...

so no, i highly doubt the results are wrong

What Star said...

Very few false Negatives and those EPT tests are valid days after impregnation(is that a word? It looks funny )

I'm still stressing it because someone told me to have 100% accurate results you need to wait 10 weeks. Is this true? I swear, I am going through hell right now. Im not ready for a child.

bigwillster said:
I'm still stressing it because someone told me to have 100% accurate results you need to wait 10 weeks. Is this true? I swear, I am going through hell right now. Im not ready for a child.

NO
a month is long enoiugh.

Top Bottom