Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy Pact! Check out these little whore bags.

heatherrae said:
The real question people should be asking is why these gals wanted to get pregnant. I know some young gals from messed up families who think having a baby will be great because then they won't be lonely anymore.

tits+ v jay jay= not lonely, ever.... givmeabreak

all the whey said:
Yeah.

A lot of them (and other girls that get knocked up) said it was so they would always have someone to love them.

5 letters, pussy or puppy

goahead... singnem up for a freakin WIC card.

heatherrae said:
The real question people should be asking is why these gals wanted to get pregnant. I know some young gals from messed up families who think having a baby will be great because then they won't be lonely anymore.

We should have the gov't investigate.

heatherrae said:

They're called attention whores, and they need to be kicked in the uterus (pre-baby)

txbondsman said:
tits+ v jay jay= not lonely, ever.... givmeabreak

Just because I could find a guy to fuck me by walking ten steps out the door of my condo doesn't mean I'd never get lonely.

I'm not by any means excusing the warped thinking of these girls but that's a really retarded statement.

I'm just glad they weren't black cuz................well, actually if they were black this wouldn't even be news.

Top Bottom