Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~ Powerful Muscle and getting Super Lean NOW ~~~ in the Fastest way possible

Re: ~~~ Elegant Muscle and getting Super Lean NOW ~~~ in the Fastest way possible

Omega, holly crap my legs are killing me right now. I recevied the pamplete yesturday read it briefly on the way to the gym, then wrote down the leg and abb work out. When I was done with the 2nd calf excersize my legs were shaking so bad I could hardly stand. I had to go pee then and thought I was going to have to sit down because my legs were shaking so bad. What an amazing lower body work out. I am looking forward to seeing what things will look like in 8 weeks.
I am also taking Lipo3 2xAM and Lipoflame 2xAM everyday and then adding the Amplify2 before going to the gym.

Re: ~~~ Elegant Muscle and getting Super Lean NOW ~~~ in the Fastest way possible

Thats excellent!

that :Leg workout will make your knees and connective tissues STONGER in perpetuity

had many say it actually Healed old injuries while also given them longer and deeper bellies within the entire legs region

enjoy!

once we get a new version of L3 we will be offering discounts on a certain stack ( 2 months away or so Sir)

well ill give them a shot anyway.. im going to try the pamphlet and the products and have a mini omega program of my own and hopefully come back to praise you like so many others :)

Re: On CYCLE this will get HUGE and Super Lean in the Fastest way possible

ps:)

Also you get 3-4 emails / or pms back and forth with me to make sure all get on the right track:)after purchase

Oh this makes it even better! I didn't know this. Very nice.

Top Bottom