Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power: Gore Mansion Uses 20x Average Household; Consumption Increase After 'truth'

Raptorex

Hypocritical piece of dung, what a bunch of douches.

"Gore’s mansion, [20-room, eight-bathroom] located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES). "

read the rest here.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

what happened to all your "green defenders", I expect comments like...but you didn't see the Bush mansion...

what a bunch of looney tunes.

Re: Power: Gore Mansion Uses 20x Average Household; Consumption Increase After 'truth

mightymouse69 said:
what happened to all your "green defenders", I expect comments like...but you didn't see the Bush mansion...

what a bunch of looney tunes.

LOL, half of those Green defenders at the Oscars probably flew in on a G3.

It's his internets that use so much energy. Jeez...

Bush Mansion? Huh? It's a fucking farm that he barely lives at. You should see his parents shit hole here at Walker's Point....has not been painted in 25 years.

mightymouse69 said:
I have come to hate these fuckers...truly.

I'd love to tear down elder Bush's house. Unfortunately, the kid who torched his boat house was sent to prison. I'll pass on the prison part.

Top Bottom