x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Post up if you love those green sheets, that cheese, that cake, that bank

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Post up if you love those green sheets, that cheese, that cake, that bank within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: ...the root of all evil cash http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/Money.gif fuggin http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/Money.gif

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post up if you love those green sheets, that cheese, that cake, that bank

...the root of all evil

cash

fuggin

money

siiiiiiick!!

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Re: Post up if you love those green sheets, that cheese, that cake, that bank

In.....it takes over $100 K for me to live this way $$$$

me

I am in my own little world most of the time...I like it there, they all know me.

in

money doesn't mean a thing to me.... i've had it in abundance and times i've had none. I don't put my happiness on material things.. ever. All of it washes away and will never ever make me happy. Im not that simple.

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

I like the security of having and making decent money and being able to live comfortabe and support my family.

Quote Quote posted by Frisky
    money doesn't mean a thing to me.... i've had it in abundance and times i've had none. I don't put my happiness on material things.. ever. All of it washes away and will never ever make me happy. Im not that simple.
    lol

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

money is an enabler, but I don't let it run my life. You could dedicate your life to making more and more and you'd still never find satisfaction in it. I make more now that I really though I would to be honest.
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

Quote Quote posted by Lestat
    money is an enabler, but I don't let it run my life. You could dedicate your life to making more and more and you'd still never find satisfaction in it. I make more now that I really though I would to be honest.
    real life money is strikingly similar to karma within our little e-world

*No Source Checks*

heatherrae

Lack of money sucks, I can tell you that. Been there, done that. I remember eating so many ramen noodles in college...lol. However, ultimately, I guess everyone knows it can't make you happy, in and of itself.