Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up if you love those green sheets, that cheese, that cake, that bank

swole

...the root of all evil

cash

Money.gif

fuggin

Money.gif

money

Money.gif

siiiiiiick!!

money doesn't mean a thing to me.... i've had it in abundance and times i've had none. I don't put my happiness on material things.. ever. All of it washes away and will never ever make me happy. Im not that simple.

I like the security of having and making decent money and being able to live comfortabe and support my family.

Frisky said:
money doesn't mean a thing to me.... i've had it in abundance and times i've had none. I don't put my happiness on material things.. ever. All of it washes away and will never ever make me happy. Im not that simple.

lol

money is an enabler, but I don't let it run my life. You could dedicate your life to making more and more and you'd still never find satisfaction in it. I make more now that I really though I would to be honest.

Lestat said:
money is an enabler, but I don't let it run my life. You could dedicate your life to making more and more and you'd still never find satisfaction in it. I make more now that I really though I would to be honest.

real life money is strikingly similar to karma within our little e-world

Lack of money sucks, I can tell you that. Been there, done that. I remember eating so many ramen noodles in college...lol. However, ultimately, I guess everyone knows it can't make you happy, in and of itself.

Top Bottom