Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up if you love those green sheets, that cheese, that cake, that bank

swole said:
real life money is strikingly similar to karma within our little e-world
yep. its nice to have a huge stash, but does it really get you anything? no. some people end up giving it all up to be free of the burdens that come with it.

for me, as long as I have enough money to live in a nice places, eat great food, and take an occasional vacation, I'm happy.

HeatherRae said:
Lack of money sucks, I can tell you that. Been there, done that. I remember eating so many ramen noodles in college...lol. However, ultimately, I guess everyone knows it can't make you happy, in and of itself.

you know, I constantly hear college students telling stories about eating ramen noodles because they couldn't afford a pack of chicken or some shit

stfu and get a job, i was never financially forced to purchase ramen noodles

Lestat said:
yep. its nice to have a huge stash, but does it really get you anything? no. some people end up giving it all up to be free of the burdens that come with it.

for me, as long as I have enough money to live in a nice places, eat great food, and take an occasional vacation, I'm happy.

to some people it's a burden, to others it's a symbol of success...a fun challenge of sorts

i truly believe you needed to be broke at some point in life to appreciate having money

swole said:
to some people it's a burden, to others it's a symbol of success...a fun challenge of sorts

i truly believe you needed to be broke at some point in life to appreciate having money

amen. been there.

swole said:

maybe so.

I wasn't BROKE growing up, but my dad made 25K ad supported a family of 5! (mom did not work)

we went out to eat once a month to a place like Denny's. No dessert though, we'd scoop up some generic ice cream from those big tubs at home. We'd never get name brand anything, always generic. I definitely consider myself fortunate now to have access to everything I have. Sure I created a lot of it myself, but a lot of it is also because I have access to opportunities that not everyone has.

swole said:
you know, I constantly hear college students telling stories about eating ramen noodles because they couldn't afford a pack of chicken or some shit

stfu and get a job, i was never financially forced to purchase ramen noodles
I had a job, and I was taking at least 18 hours per semester. I was a chemistry major and all my books and supplies were really expensive and were not covered by my scholarship.

swole said:

wtf is so funny bitch? :chomp: :chomp:

seriously... dude, im not that damn simple.. i make decent money, i support a family as a single parent, have a home and all that goodness but none of that could compensate if i was a miserable being. I enjoy the riches of life, enjoy giving my kids everything they desire and bust my ass to do so. I work two jobs to provide, but does that make me any happier? Not really... only makes me smile knowing i provide for them, i get no benifit from any of it besides seeing the smile on my childerens face when they get the objects they desire... i've no physical satisfaction and don't forsee it in the future.

btw... I :heart: U :bigkiss:

now bite my ass and call me mama

Frisky said:
wtf is so funny bitch? :chomp: :chomp:

seriously... dude, im not that damn simple.. i make decent money, i support a family as a single parent, have a home and all that goodness but none of that could compensate if i was a miserable being. I enjoy the riches of life, enjoy giving my kids everything they desire and bust my ass to do so. I work two jobs to provide, but does that make me any happier? Not really... only makes me smile knowing i provide for them, i get no benifit from any of it besides seeing the smile on my childerens face when they get the objects they desire... i've no physical satisfaction and don't forsee it in the future.

btw... I :heart: U :bigkiss:

now bite my ass and call me mama
mama

Top Bottom