Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to do test and not lose to much hair if your prone ... to MPB

If you're worried about hair loss, get some finasteride or some nizoral. There are a ton of hair loss remedies, so search around to see which ones people have had the best results with. That's the best you can do.

Personally if I notice any hair loss when I run my first test cycle, I will just decide to run mild gear instead. There are plenty of other AAS that will give you decent results and don't affect the hairline. I had great success with anavar and EQ with no hair loss at all.

My father is bald, but there is no hair loss on my mother's side, so maybe I'll be lucky to have those hair genetics.

its just a gamble maybe I dont want to take.... I may just
do an eq and anavar and see how I go... If I were black
I would take the chance, but white guys with the shaved
head just doesnt look good IMO

Here's some intellegent info from my buddy Realgains:

You will loose some even on a short cycle bro but it will be nothing like a long cycle. The strong androgens like tren , d-bol and test are worse. Anavar being a weak androgen is not that bad.

Nandrolone(DECA) will not usually cause hair loss as it converts to the very weak androgen DHN.....but you can't use Deca for a long cycle of its long half life. Deca is the only safe steroid for those worried about hair loss.

Try this cycle.....Var at 50mg per day in three divided doses for 14 days ..then clomid therapy.

LONG CYCLE.....Deca 250mg every 4th day and anavar 50mg per day. Do the Var for 6 weeks and the Deca for 10 weeks...then three weeks after the last Deca shot hit clomid for 4 weeks.
Best to use HCG mid cycle for two weeks at 500iu's per day and then again after the last shot of deca for two weeks at the same dose.
The HCG will help keep your nuts up to size so they can respond well post cycle. Check out my old posts on Clomid and HCG.

You could use Deca alone but I would strongly suggest you take 100mg of test per week. Deca will not give you the androgen that you need to maintain a decent sex drive and feelings of feel being. The 100 of test will provide your body with normal levels of circulating T and this level will not cause hair loss above what you are experiencing now.

Personally, I'm thinking of the Var and low dose Deca cycle myself.
hairloss is also a priority to me. What good is it to be big without hair IMHO?

I'm doing a test/eq cycle and I haven't lost any yet. (week 6)

I'm using nizoral, 2% spiro, and azaelic acid/minoxidil.

Nizoral 2% is all i ever used and it has worked great for me.
Use it in place of your regular shampoo 4 to 5 times per wk.
Have used it daily on heavier cycles.

Jman88 said:
I'm doing a test/eq cycle and I haven't lost any yet. (week 6)

I'm using nizoral, 2% spiro, and azaelic acid/minoxidil.

yes. azalic acid/spiro/nizoral/minox is the best combo. cheapest that i found is www.wholesalehairproducts.com. www.minoxidil.com also has the same items, but are more expensive. i have been on this 8 months now and getting really good regrowth. btw - i am on and off juice the whole time and still growing hair. joe

I swear by propecia. when I did my first cycle i started losing some hair, I got Propecia and I solved the problem. Too bad it's expensive!

Top Bottom