Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor customer service

Steroid_Virgin

Does any one besides me wonder what in the hell ever happened to the concept of customer service? No matter where I go, what I buy, the service i have gotten over the past 3 months has completely sucked ass, from buying food, to installing cable, sucky sucky sucky, what gives?? Is this a national or local phemonina? help a bro out, share some of your lousy customer service experiences.. maybe we call all boy cott the fuckers who piss us off... power in numbers right?

ever stop to consider the asssholes those people have to deal with everyday?.....They deserve to be moody

I saw an old man bitch out a little girl in the grocery store because they didn't have the sale item that was advertised because they sold out. And all she could do was apologize for something that wasn't her fault and take the bitching. I wanted to bitch slap him, but his walker scared me:)

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
ever stop to consider the asssholes those people have to deal with everyday?.....They deserve to be moody

no they dont cause its their job. i demand to be treated with respect!!!!

Personally I feel you should give respect to receive it. But most people treat customer service people like crap, cause they know its their job to take it. Its their job to provide you service, not be your personal bitching bag.

Try being openly pleasant and nice to start out with, and you would be surprised at what kind of service you receive.

I work in technical customer service. If you only knew the idiots I deal with you would completely understand. For example I once had a gut yelling at him becasue he bought a book that came with a CD ROM and the CD wouldn't work. He was telling me that I was a fucking moron and bla bla bla... Well to diagnose the problem I first asked him what his operating system was. He responded by saying that he didn't know. I said do you have a Macintosh or IBM PC. He then says "Huh, I just stuck the disk in my stereo's CD player". Try getting a few of these each day and you'll see why customer service people a grumpy.

Treat people with respect and they
generally treat you the same.

Remember everybody has a
bad day every now and then.

People in the customer facing role these days think you have no choice but to do business with them.. WRONG in most cases.

I'm with plifter on this one having worked in an IT support role for years.
There is a fine line between taking a customers venting as part of your job, and being treated badly and not having to take it.
We teach the phone analyst's to recognize when the douche bag has crossed the line and how to deal with it Professionally.
The thing you don't want to do is join them in being a dickhead.
Offer to help them only if they are willing to calm down and if not, get them with a Superv.
Usually when they speak to the Boss they suddenly turn as sweet as sugar...
Lot's of company's talk the talk.. Few Walk the walk but they are out there.
When you find them, do business with them exclusively.

Top Bottom