Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Polish Eagle(Falcon) Tattoo? Any help?

SC4EVA

Can anyone help me find some pics or tattoos of Polish Eagle/Falcon.. Not the old style thats used on the flag and such.. I have seen lots of people with them and somewhat more modern or square features.. Any help would be appreciate as I want to show the tattoo guys some IDeas.

thanks

I can't remember the web site but it is all about body modification. its something like bmezine.com or something like that. Just do a search on body modification and you can find tons of tattoo pics.

Cheers,
Scotsman

SC4EVA said:
Can anyone help me find some pics or tattoos of Polish Eagle/Falcon.. Not the old style thats used on the flag and such.. I have seen lots of people with them and somewhat more modern or square features.. Any help would be appreciate as I want to show the tattoo guys some IDeas.

thanks

One of my bros just has a white eagle on the inside of his forearm (not the type like on the flag, just a regular flying eagle done in white) with POLSKA in a fancy block script underneath... it is pretty hard looking...

I like to call it the iron pigeon just to piss him off...

SC4EVA said:
Like every other website at work blocked!!

That sucks. There are some other good ones out there though just do a search like "tattoo, Eagle, Polish" that might help you find a particular one.
Also you local shop will probably have "tattoo" magazine or "body art" or photos of work they have done. These are good sources to find a particualr image you want. Lastly go in and ask one of the artists to help you design your own. Most of them are very talented and can draw up something for you to work with.

Cheers,
Scotsman

LOL..

Gotta make sure you pick right eagle though.. The eagle with two - heads is white supremecy..

dude - go get the damn tat already!

Top Bottom