Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police chief orders diner owner arrested because hamburger order is late

BaBa-BooeY

INVERNESS, Fla. -- A police chief ordered the arrest of a diner owner after a dispute over the chief's double-hamburger lunch escalated and the restaurateur called 911 to have the out-of-uniform customer removed.
Butch Ramsey, who owns the Happy Dayz Diner with his wife, was arrested on battery charges Tuesday. He was released after posting $500 bail.

Police Chief Joseph Elizarde ordered two hamburgers over the phone at about 11 a.m. He called back 20 minutes later and became upset because the burgers weren't done, Ramsey's wife, Judy, said.

She said his order was delayed because the grill was being switched from breakfast to lunch orders.

Elizarde came to the restaurant wearing sweat pants and talked to Butch Ramsey, who eventually asked him to leave.

"He was very loud and very obnoxious, I couldn't talk to him. Then I finally put my left hand on his shoulder and with my right hand pointed to the door and asked him to leave," Butch Ramsey said.

Butch Ramsey then called 911, and Elizarde stepped to the counter and flashed his badge.

According to police reports, Butch Ramsey pushed Elizarde and admitted it. Ramsey disputes the report.

Attempts to contact the Inverness Police Department after hours were unsuccessful.

thats bullshit

Sounds like everyone fucked up.

I've met some prick cops in my day though. I suspectthey all have to have some asshole in them to do traffic. :mad:

Top Bottom