Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pole: Barry's approval rating has hit the lowest level ever

From freeloader to libtard. Can you keep any conversation halfway mature?

Translation: You reject reality and substitute your own.

You put your foot in your mouth by saying the consumer drives the economy then attesting that the rich drive the economy in thr next sentence.

Then you pick a portion of a single comment and resort to name calling and assumptions.... Par for the course Squidly.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Yeah, you are the epitome of mature conversation. :rolleyes:

I don't believe that even you believe half of the bullshit you expouse.

come on son, trying to pawn off ca's problems on arnold is lol'able at best, ignorant at worst...sure arnold was soft as fuk, but blaming him while ignoring a history of democrat rule is weaksauce...deflection doesn't work i know the history
-babs has been in office since 1992, finestien also in the same year...last gop senator was in 1992 finestein's spot, in babs' spot the 1960s
-nancy p.'s district has had her grace since 1992
-33 of 53 congressional districts are solidly democrat and have been
-state senate has a 10 seat democrat lead, in 2008 the same, in 2006 the same, the same all the way thru 1990...pre 1990 i assume it was still dem
i can go on if you still wanna talk shit and blame the lone CA rhino for all CA's woes.
and try to be serious and tell me you think the border is more secure now under obumbles, or that he really has made an impact on illegals (who he is trying desperatly to lure to the voting booths by cock blocking ID requirements for voting...something that the avg bro is most certainly in favor of...also notice how lately he has scaled back his deportation rhetoric as we get closer to nov).
or that newt hanging with chuck is some how equal to obama's fawning lovefest with hollywood libtard actors and actress'...you remind me of jay carney
Come om so its NOT cool to pawn off californias probs on Arnold, and blame it on the Senate and house of the state. BUT, Its okay to blame the federal problems on the POTUS when he has to deal with a Senate and Congresss. In you get your logic? When the GOP is top house= its the senate and congress' fault when shit gots bad.
But When a Dem in is the house, its the Dems fault for all the bad thngs that happen?
So either way it's 1 parties fault ....... Pretty Polarized view and kinda silly.

And Yes Potus has doent MORE for Illigals getting the fuck out that Bush.
Now the fact of the Votor laws is a different subject.

Come om so its NOT cool to pawn off californias probs on Arnold, and blame it on the Senate and house of the state. BUT, Its okay to blame the federal problems on the POTUS when he has to deal with a Senate and Congresss. In you get your logic? When the GOP is top house= its the senate and congress' fault when shit gots bad.
But When a Dem in is the house, its the Dems fault for all the bad thngs that happen?
So either way it's 1 parties fault ....... Pretty Polarized view and kinda silly.

And Yes Potus has doent MORE for Illigals getting the fuck out that Bush.
Now the fact of the Votor laws is a different subject.
obumbles had a democrat senate and house for the first two years when he was able to pass his legislation, the same congress that has been in power since 2006.
so i see no problem in blaming the potus.
your constant defending and finger pointing makes you look oftly silly, the country is crashing all around you and you claim everything is just awesome.
notice that you are one of the few folks here that is unwavering with his love for all things obama, and you have the balls to call me silly.
you wanna challenge my CA political history some more or did i spank you enough for one thread

obumbles had a democrat senate and house for the first two years when he was able to pass his legislation, the same congress that has been in power since 2006.
your constant defending and finger pointing makes you look oftly silly, the country is crashing all around you and you claim everything is just awesome.
notice that you are one of the few folks here that is unwavering with his love for all things obama, and you have the balls to call me silly.
you wanna challenge my CA political history some more or did i spank you enough for one thread

You'll never change the mind of a true Obama follower. It's like trying to deprogram a Hari Krishna or some other freaky religious cult.

Potus had 2 years of congressional control: 2009 was Bushes Budget. And Record number of filibusters during those 2 years. So not much got done. A few bills here. Minority ruled those 2 years.

so like I said. You blame the Democrats when they have control of state senate but a GOP Governer.

Then you Blame the Dems when they dont have the Congress but the they have the White house.

So either way always the dems fault. gotcha.

When did I claim everything was fine and dandy? Please quote me.
Because I remember stating things were great for the RICH.
I also remember telling you specifically that Obama has done plenty things wrong. So wheres the unwavering shit come from?

Sure you spanked me. You learned me real good.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Potus had 2 years of congressional control: 2009 was Bushes Budget. And Record number of filibusters during those 2 years. So not much got done. A few bills here. Minority ruled those 2 years.

so like I said. You blame the Democrats when they have control of state senate but a GOP Governer.

Then you Blame the Dems when they dont have the Congress but the they have the White house.

So either way always the dems fault. gotcha.

When did I claim everything was fine and dandy? Please quote me.
Because I remember stating things were great for the RICH.
I also remember telling you specifically that Obama has done plenty things wrong. So wheres the unwavering shit come from?

Sure you spanked me. You learned me real good.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

If you think it's "plenty", then list the top five things he's done wrong in descending order.

I can see your list now:

1) Reached across the isle to work in the spirit of compromise and cooperation with obtuse, non-cooperative Republicans.

2) Cared too deeply about the American people instead of targeting those awful, mean-spirited republicans hard enough.

3) Cared too deeply about Mother Earth instead of focusing on eradicating the toxic role of Christianity on America.

4) Cared too deeply about fairness and social justice instead of targeting the terrible non-minorities who have created this situation in the first place.

5) Been too open and honest with the American people while all the time knowing how his sincere and insightful statements would be twisted against him by a conservative-dominated media filled with Pat Robertsons and Rush Limbaughs.

So how close did I get?

What does your list of wrong things look like?

If you think it's "plenty", then list the top five things he's done wrong in descending order.

I can see your list now:

1) Reached across the isle to work in the spirit of compromise and cooperation with obtuse, non-cooperative Republicans.

2) Cared too deeply about the American people instead of targeting those awful, mean-spirited republicans hard enough.

3) Cared too deeply about Mother Earth instead of focusing on eradicating the toxic role of Christianity on America.

4) Cared too deeply about fairness and social justice instead of targeting the terrible non-minorities who have created this situation in the first place.

5) Been too open and honest with the American people while all the time knowing how his sincere and insightful statements would be twisted against him by a conservative-dominated media filled with Pat Robertsons and Rush Limbaughs.

So how close did I get?

What does your list of wrong things look like?

nailed it, though proly coulda thrown in
6) Didn't push green energy policies hard enough, had a few more billion been spent real green technology could have been developed
7) Wasted an opportunity for a real stimulus by making the original too small

Top Bottom