Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pole: Barry's approval rating has hit the lowest level ever

meh, more and more non political peeps are starting to see you and your obama manlove as the problem.
i know you don't want to hear that or won't believe me, but at the ground level, workers are not happy and they are starting to blame obama and his rabid followers.
pump prices, coupled with immigration id law bullshit, is driving folks away from your story quickly.
Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

Congress' Job Approval at New Low of 10%

And POTUS is not a saint or anywhere near perfect.
But your "Meh" of the Booming market prove the point, No matter what Potus does isn't good enough.

BTW Gas Prices are 65% speculation driven. Supply and demand? Demand in America is at a low and prices are up? Free Market is supposed to have price go down when demand is down. Want to explain that?

Cosigned ^^^^^

brownbrown and his poly masters love to use and discard folks like you and i.
you, a white boy texan, are a very hard vote to get and if they can secure it via guilt/eco threats/etc they are content.
if they can't, then you must be a dumb racist redneck and a scourge of democracy and "new" america.
myself, the fabled blue collar bro that dems try soo hard to relate to and wow with handouts and monetary envy...when i'm not buying it the same diss applies, must be a honky racist who needs to stfu and let them make the calls.
so easy to see thru and more and more are doing the same

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

Congress' Job Approval at New Low of 10%

And POTUS is not a saint or anywhere near perfect.
But your "Meh" of the Booming market prove the point, No matter what Potus does isn't good enough.

BTW Gas Prices are 65% speculation driven. Supply and demand? Demand in America is at a low and prices are up? Free Market is supposed to have price go down when demand is down. Want to explain that?
lower end folks aren't seeing this boom bro, esp not in CA paying almost 5 a gall and getting raped on state taxes otherwise.
nobody i know (obviously just a small sample but spread across the country) is booming right now, where the fuk is the boom outside of n/dakota??
speculators lose their asses all the time, they take a big risk betting on the price of gas tomorrow today...say the war never materalizes with iran, say they let inspectors visit their sites...and gas flows freely thru the strait of hormuz...then the specs will have took it majorly in the shorts...so it's a chance they take...

Low Tax bracket?
% of income to taxes paid for the lower tax backets that pay taxes is higher than the the Upper tax brackets.
I'm not just speaking of just federal taxes. (Which you skirt anyways)
Example: A loaf of bread cost the same for a person paying 20K and a person making 900K. But which person actually pays a higher % of their income on that loaf?

What a completely bullshit argument.

And a person making 900K doesn't just buy the loaf of bread that employs the baker. They go to a restaurant the buys the bread for the baker but also employs hosts, waiters, busboys, cooks and a number of other suppliers.

So while you're at home whining about some irrelevant % of income argument, the 900k person is putting people to work left and right.

Secondly, You have no problem pointing fingers about the economy as you're bank roll gets bigger.
No, I don't directly employ anyone,

Then what in the world makes you think your opinion of someone creating jobs on any continent could every possibly matter? You're irrelevant in this entire discussion. At best, you're a bystander at the scene and at worst, a freeloader who bitches while other people get things done.

But you Directly ship Jobs to cheap labor overseas and Milk American $ overseas.

And highbrow libtards such as yourself flock to your nearest CostCo and buy that overseas shit as quickly as you possibly can.

lower end folks aren't seeing this boom bro, esp not in CA paying almost 5 a gall and getting raped on state taxes otherwise.
nobody i know (obviously just a small sample but spread across the country) is booming right now, where the fuk is the boom outside of n/dakota??
speculators lose their asses all the time, they take a big risk betting on the price of gas tomorrow today...say the war never materalizes with iran, say they let inspectors visit their sites...and gas flows freely thru the strait of hormuz...then the specs will have took it majorly in the shorts...so it's a chance they take...
I'm in CA bro.. I know the Gas prices and CA taxes being shitty.
Gas doesnt pass through the Straights. Oil does. I said GAS. meaning refined.

What a completely bullshit argument.

And a person making 900K doesn't just buy the loaf of bread that employs the baker. They go to a restaurant the buys the bread for the baker but also employs hosts, waiters, busboys, cooks and a number of other suppliers.
Oh, The rich are the only ones that eat out... sry. So youre saying the Consumer drives the economy... GOT IT

So while you're at home whining about some irrelevant % of income argument, the 900k person is putting people to work left and right.
Now youre saying the Rich drive the economy.... Okay

Then what in the world makes you think your opinion of someone creating jobs on any continent could every possibly matter? You're irrelevant in this entire discussion. At best, you're a bystander at the scene and at worst, a freeloader who bitches while other people get things done.
OH since I dont employ I'm not a part of the American economy? 80+% of American's DONT EMPLOY anyone. So I guess they are useless too. The American worker is useless got it.

Freeloader... Funny because I'd consider Tax dodger as yourself a Freeloader too.

And highbrow libtards such as yourself flock to your nearest CostCo and buy that overseas shit as quickly as you possibly can.
I always look for products assembled or made in America. And dont Shop at Costco.
Sad to say, It's near impossible to purely buy American made products..... Just like your products. .. I bet they used to be made in America for a while....

I always look for products assembled or made in America. And dont Shop at Costco.
Sad to say, It's near impossible to purely buy American made products..... Just like your products. .. I bet they used to be made in America for a while....

LOLOLOLOL!

And major overseas employers "look" for jobs in America too.

What a damn joke. You rake-in that foreign crap as fast as you can and then whine when other people make decisions to use something other than US labor.

LOLOLOLOL!

And major overseas employers "look" for jobs in America too.

What a damn joke. You rake-in that foreign crap as fast as you can and then whine when other people make decisions to use something other than US labor.
picked a few words from one comment and Ignored the rest. LOLOLOL

Using something other than US labor is fine. But destroying near all US Manufacturing is a different story.
When our Number 1 export is Refined Oil and we are importing instead of producing the shit WE invented and brought to the wold, shits ass backwards.

Barry's polling low for a while, big deal, gas prices will peak in May and then improve.

And Romney's came in 3rd in two primaries tonight. Too bad those states have about three delegates combined... Still, it's fun to watch the GOP throwing away every strategic advantage as they implode.

this picture says it all so well! Love your avi sw.

government-people-fat-rich-guy-being-spoon-fed-by-poor-starving-guy.jpg

61943d1331700149-pole-barrys-approval-rating-has-hit-lowest-level-ever-government-people-fat-rich-guy-being-spoon-fed-poor-starving-guy.jpg

reality

Top Bottom