Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pole: Barry's approval rating has hit the lowest level ever

Your sincere concern for corporate profits is duly noted.

And those jobs aren't coming back. More are headed that way, unfortunately.
Not Concerned... Just calling you on your BS.
Jobs not coming back..... You're exactly the problem..... pretty sad.

I guess it's easy to point fingers when you employ no one, create no value and rest comfortably in a nice low tax bracket.

steady climbing gas prices
strangling regulation
unemployment not going down
dependence on the gov going up
aloof and suspect apointees (chu and holder wtf?)
zero humility
constantly pointing fingers and blaming
what is not to love about mr.hope and change?

Rack up the deficit and expect the people to foot the bill? Check
Socialize Healthcare and make all the working class foot the bill for the people who refuse to help themselves? Check
Go on a world wide tour apologizing for u being proud to be
American? Check
Officially claim US as a "non Christian" country? Check

Well, there's some of the "change" right there... Enjoy

Rack up the deficit and expect the people to foot the bill? Check
Socialize Healthcare and make all the working class foot the bill for the people who refuse to help themselves? Check
Go on a world wide tour apologizing for u being proud to be
American? Check
Officially claim US as a "non Christian" country? Check

Well, there's some of the "change" right there... Enjoy

Not to mention all of the rights and benefits he's trying to take away from u and give to illegals!

I guess it's easy to point fingers when you employ no one, create no value and rest comfortably in a nice low tax bracket.
Low Tax bracket?
% of income to taxes paid for the lower tax backets that pay taxes is higher than the the Upper tax brackets.
I'm not just speaking of just federal taxes. (Which you skirt anyways)
Example: A loaf of bread cost the same for a person paying 20K and a person making 900K. But which person actually pays a higher % of their income on that loaf?
Secondly, You have no problem pointing fingers about the economy as you're bank roll gets bigger.
No, I don't directly employ anyone, But you Directly ship Jobs to cheap labor overseas and Milk American $ overseas.

meh, more and more non political peeps are starting to see you and your obama manlove as the problem.
i know you don't want to hear that or won't believe me, but at the ground level, workers are not happy and they are starting to blame obama and his rabid followers.
pump prices, coupled with immigration id law bullshit, is driving folks away from your story quickly.

Low Tax bracket?
% of income to taxes paid for the lower tax backets that pay taxes is higher than the the Upper tax brackets.
Example: A loaf of bread cost the same for a person paying 20K and a person making 900K. But which person actually pays a higher % of their income on that loaf?
Secondly, You have no problem pointing fingers about the economy as you're bank roll gets bigger.
No, I don't directly employ anyone, But you Directly ship Jobs to cheap labor overseas and Milk American $ overseas.

^^^
motivation to raise your tax bracket :confused:

Low Tax bracket?

and you buy the cheap products that are made overseas, fueling the demand for more and more.
you are just as much of the problem...

meh, more and more non political peeps are starting to see you and your obama manlove as the problem.
i know you don't want to hear that or won't believe me, but at the ground level, workers are not happy and they are starting to blame obama and his rabid followers.
pump prices, coupled with immigration id law bullshit, is driving folks away from your story quickly.

Cosigned ^^^^^

Top Bottom