Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please God! Make it stop!

GenetiKing

A coworker of mine listens to this soft rock station here at work all day and that's all I can hear. If that wasn't bad enough, it's a horrible station at that...no variety whatsoever! I'm subjected to the same fucking pansy-ass songs daily!!

If I have to listen to that same damn Celine Deion song (I don't even know the name of it nor do I care) one more time today, I'm gonna jab this pen in my left eye.

And don't get me started on how much Elton John I put up with every day. At first I thought my nuts were shrinking from the Sust, then I realized I wasn't even cycling right now...my natural test production is stopping since I'm being force-fed the same ulta-weinie songs for 8 hours a day. God save me...

I feel for ya, I have to work out to shit like Britney, N'Sync, Backstreet boys, etc. Fucking Bally's, when my contract is up Im out

I get that shit at work and at the gym. Doing bench the other day and they have fucking Tom Jones on the system at my fitness centre. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:kaioken:

At least at my gym we play kick-ass, hardcore music. I'd go fuckin' ballistic if I had to listen to this shit while I was working out too. 8 hours a day of this shit is enough.

Actually, sometimes my gym is so dead that I can play whatever music I want. :cool: So I just put on some Metallica S&M, Pantera, Disturbed, Static X, y'know good shit like that...then it's time to rock!

BTW, tonight will be leg day for me...I'll probably play Master of Puppets off S&M beore the heavy squat sets. Somebody gimme a hell yeah!!!!

Goddamn...more Michael Bolton right now...GRRRR:mad:

I like a lot of the S&M stuff, but not Master of Puppets, you have to hear that off Master of Puppets the album, its too hardcore to be done in symphony

When your coworker begins to proclaim that his "heart will go on" or maybe that "Saturday night's alright (for fighting)" you should take the opportunity to strangle him with your telephone cord.

When there not looking . . . cut the power chord to the radio. That should work.

There is a guy up here at work who listen to that top40 shit all day. Over and over, and this one song about I need a miracle i need a miracle. fucking over and over, so we finally opened up his machine and took the sound card out!! Finally some sanity restored to my work day:)

Since we're venting...

There's this Manager that has an office with a door. He refuses to close it when he is on a Teleconference on Speaker Phone LOUD!!

Today we got so sick of hearing his BS calls for hours.
About 8 of us in the area all put our phones on Speaker at the same time and listened to our 15 or 20 Voicemail messages real loud.

It was funny as shit listening to about 6 or 8 phones turned up real loud going through Voicemails. He closed his door real loud :D

Austin316 said:
I like a lot of the S&M stuff, but not Master of Puppets, you have to hear that off Master of Puppets the album, its too hardcore to be done in symphony

Yeah, it's good in its original form but I absolutely love the S&M version for some reason. That symphony and orchestra with it gives it so much more...i don't know the word I'm looking for...scope, I guess. It just seems so much more grand, more like a movie a soundtrack or something. It gives it flavor, I just "feel" it better.

I'm biased though cuz I'm in love with entire S&M album. I thought it was only okay at first but now I love it. "One" is another song that I think is even better off S&M. And that's saying a lot because I thought the original was one of the greatest songs I'd ever heard.

Top Bottom