Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Answer!!!

What do I look like? I'd post you a photo if I could figure out how, but I can't. I'm an amateur competitive body builder, all natural. Stats in my profile. Long brown hair, brown eyes, and I tan all year round. So are you a stylin guy or a dirty hair kinda guy? ;)

I'm not sure if I'm the "type" of woman you want to answer this question but I will. Yes, there are lots of white women that find black men attractive. My husband is white and I am black so we notice other interracial couples when we are out, and most of the time it is a black man with a white woman. Very seldom do I see White men with black women, which is strange becuase I've dated so many white guys in the past, I would think it was more common, but I guess not. I also have met some white women that will ONLY date black men. Don't worry about race, if you find a woman attractive then talk to her. You like what you like and if that happens to be a white female who cares. - If it makes you happy, it cant be that bad!

And I'm from the south so dont use that as an excuse. Me and my hubby get weird looks sometimes, but f*ck em!

I'm yella, so I wouldn't know about the white women, but I find attractive men attractive, period. That said, my *type* has tended to be Irish-y looking guys, but not exclusively. I've had black boyfriends.

Wyst

Top Bottom