Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Answer!!!

"OBESSED"

I posted this question in the womens discussion boards because I was looking for answers just from women.

The Question is:

Do White women find Black men attractive , or would you date a black man with no hesistation if he where to ask you out(if all the standards that yyou have, he matched).
I'm not speaking of famous men or anything like that, just a regular everyday joe.

Could some people be honest regardless of their answer. Please answer.

You posted it here cuz you want answers from women, but aren't there women on the chat board?

Wouldn't it have to depend on the man for most women?

I can see why you would have THOUGHT this thread belongs on the women's board.... but I have moved it to the chat board as most of the women who post on the women's forum also frequent chat. If they want to post up, I am sure they will.

oh FUCK sg, that's the funniest avatar yet! :lmao:

yes of course i find black men attractive... a good looking man is a good looking man.

:p

Hard to say. I mean, it would really depend on the woman more than what the man was like. Many women were raised in the times and idea that inter-racial relationships were taboo. Despite the new attitudes prevailant today, many would probably still have the "wrongness" subconsciously imbedded in them.

I do, however, know quite a few white women that date and are married to black men. Then again, I know a few guys with black girlfriends. (don't know of any white men / black women marriages. Not to say that I may not know of it in the future.)

I would also think that geographic location would be of importance somewhat too. It makes more sense your relationship would be more accepted in NYC, CA or Atlanta than in Alabama.

watch the alabama remarks people.

anyway, black/white relationships are accepted here minus those few die hard southern folk who still hold on to keeping it in the race.

a-labama1.jpg

It depends on the man and not on what color he is. Sure, there are looks I find more attractive than others, but it has nothing to do with skin color--it has to do with style and attitude. For example, a bodybuilder is going to turn my head; a couch potato is not. And a BB who takes some care with his appearance is going to turn my head a whole lot faster than a BB who slaps on a pair of baggy pants, an oversize tshirt, and a ball cap over dirty hair and calls it done. No offense guys, but that casual look doesn't exactly jazz me. The main thing is, if a girl didn't want to go out with you because of something as superficial as skin color, would you really want to go out with her?

NaturallyRippedChick said:
It depends on the man and not on what color he is. Sure, there are looks I find more attractive than others, but it has nothing to do with skin color--it has to do with style and attitude. For example, a bodybuilder is going to turn my head; a couch potato is not. And a BB who takes some care with his appearance is going to turn my head a whole lot faster than a BB who slaps on a pair of baggy pants, an oversize tshirt, and a ball cap over dirty hair and calls it done. No offense guys, but that casual look doesn't exactly jazz me. The main thing is, if a girl didn't want to go out with you because of something as superficial as skin color, would you really want to go out with her?

What do you look like?

Top Bottom