Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playgirl magazine wants me. Female feedback appreciated.

Fast Twitch Fiber

Ok, they have this amateur model feature each month. I sent some pictures in and they wrote back and said they wanted to use them. I get paid a whopping $250 bucks, but the money isn't the point. I'm just a bit of an exhibitionist :) Anyway, here's the deal. It could take a year before the pictures are published. I'm single right now. Let's say I meet a girl in a couple of months and we hit it off. Then, a year later I've got these nudie pics of me coming out in a magazine. Would that be a turn off or would it freak her out? Of course I would let her in on it before the pics come out so she didn't get surprised. Ladies, would it bother you if you just met a guy and then found out naked pics of him were being put in a magazine? By the way, these are just tame frontal nude pics, no sexual acts and not even an erection.

I sense a banning coming on this thread.

you know barely any girls buy that right...

so it will be dudes slobbering over you...

enjoy.

Suppose you met this really hot girl who, through some inexplicable moment of weakness, decides to talk to you. Through the course of the conversation, she shows you her nudie spread in Playboy.

Now granted, the idea seems really cool in theory, all very stimulating and whatnot. But what happens after? You now know exactly what she looks like naked. The mystery is now gone, and with it, your interest. There's nothing to pursue anymore.

I say don't give them everything at once. Make them wonder. That's infinitely more enticing than any shot of your junk.

My ex boyfriend was offered the opp. to be in Playgirl. At first I was excited about them wanting him in their magazine. Over time I became quite angry about it and hated the idea. To think readers of the magazine everywhere would see my boyfriend nude made me hate the idea. So in the end, he actually turned it down.

gymtime said:
Suppose you met this really hot girl who, through some inexplicable moment of weakness, decides to talk to you. Through the course of the conversation, she shows you her nudie spread in Playboy.

100% different events bro -

naked women look good.

naked men look like semi-hairless apes.

One could always used pics of Fonz, no one would get angry and well, that seems to work for some people.
:laugh2:

Top Bottom