Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plat chat

It is awesome..Tons of people in there tonight.
I can talk mad shit in there too!

I can't type that fast. Just call it's easier to talk. We miss you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving! We cooked for an army and have a friend coming over tomorrow. She is alone too.

Bye!

I can't type that fast. Just call it's easier to talk. We miss you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving! We cooked for an army and have a friend coming over tomorrow. She is alone too.

Bye!

I have seen you type you are not too shabby for a man..Atleast you don't do the whole search for the key then poke with one finger typing,lol...

Well that was nice of you to invite her over, I hope you and E have a very nice day and dinner. And we all miss you both too!!!!

I have seen you type you are not too shabby for a man..Atleast you don't do the whole search for the key then poke with one finger typing,lol...

Well that was nice of you to invite her over, I hope you and E have a very nice day and dinner. And we all miss you both too!!!!

I have a hard time typing, I hate texting, typing and just like to hear a human voice. Hope you can visit again soon!

I can't get into plat chat DAMMIT. The Old Grump tried to resolve the issue for me the other day, but no dice.

Have a GREAT HOLIDAY! Kisses for the kids... you and need2 can kiss each other! LOL

Top Bottom