Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans For the Weekend....

This weekend includes....
Sat. - Margaritas by the pool, under the Texas sun.
Sun. - Margaritas by the pool, under the Texas sun.

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
Please share you weekend plans so I can live vicariously through you alcoholic adventures:)

Oh yeah, forgot to tell u, my boss is having a party this afternoon @ 3. He rented a whole restraunt and bar, and it's free food and open bar all night :D :D .....and after that, I'm going to a hockey game :)

Its the May long weekend up here in the Great White North.

Today leave work early, lots of beers and some golf
Sat more beers and pool party.
Sun more beers and off to the beach, then rock concert
Mon more beers and golf

Not much for me either....taking my mother and daughter to an art show on Saturday....after that....who knows what I'll get into....heh heh heh

Ranger

Shags,
Hey girl!! What happened to your man? Last I read, you were a little unhappy about the whole graduation thing, but he had called and yall were going to get together???? Oh well - shouldnt take you long to find a replacement ;)

Were getting a pool put in the backyard next Friday - so I'll be working in the yard and listening to the LSU Tigers baseball game GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Well we didn't.....so were no longer. I'm not in a big hurry to find another one.....gotta get my skillz better, because I thought this one would last longer. Apparently, I'm a little rusty on my character judging.

Perhaphs I should switch to football.....hehehehe...;)

Top Bottom