Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pitbullstl

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
bor how does the weekend of the 6th sound? very back of the cove where big thunder is. on a point. there will be 2 jet skis, a red mariah and a blue mastercraft. directly across from bass point.

be there.
7:30 AM June 5th. im putting on a wakeboarding clinic :verygood:

juicedpigtails said:
bor how does the weekend of the 6th sound? very back of the cove where big thunder is. on a point. there will be 2 jet skis, a red mariah and a blue mastercraft. directly across from bass point.

be there.
7:30 AM June 5th. im putting on a wakeboarding clinic :verygood:

I'll be down this weekend. I am in Florida until Wed. then heading down on Thursday morning..........not sure about the 5th and 6th, unless we stay down.......with any luck the water might calm down by then for your wakeboarding clinic...........but then again maybe not...... :)

pitbullstl said:
I'll be down this weekend. I am in Florida until Wed. then heading down on Thursday morning..........not sure about the 5th and 6th, unless we stay down.......with any luck the water might calm down by then for your wakeboarding clinic...........but then again maybe not...... :)

ya short stack is leavin since i be in town readist to kick sand in his eye

pitbullstl said:

dude even the grand glades is calm at 6 am

Top Bottom