Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Piercings and Migration

DrBones

Anybody here have their eyebrow pierced? I got mine done about six months ago.. and the fuckin thing migrated like a motherfucker... the top hole is now about 3 mm closer to the other hole than it was originally... I think Im going down to the piercing dude and getting him to check it out and probably get it removed? Anybody else have this happen? Any ways to prevent it for future reference when I get it redone?
Thanks

Yep my fiance' had to take hers out because the barbell was literally coming through the skin. The skin kept getting thinner and thinner and the holes were getting closer so she finally took it out. Left a pretty noticeable scar.

I got thick dark eyebrows.. Im not too concerned about the scar...
Damnit.. Stupid ass eyebrow ring...
I've heard that if it migrates once and you get it repierced behind the scar... It cant migrate again..
Any truth to that?

Some people just cant have piercings,their body rejects it

same with navel piercings,the body can slowly push it out

Pinch the skin at your eyebrow and you will feel two distinct layers. A thick, rigid muscle layer and a thinner, more supple fat layer above it. Brow piercings need to penetrate into the muscle layer or they will almost always migrate out. The person who gave you the piercing needs to go back and apprentice under a better piercer. I'd try and have it redone for free.

He says he'll pierce it $10 cheaper next time if i use the same jewelry...
Plus he said he'll pierce it deeper as well...
Thanks for the tip Big Johnson!

Oak: I have had my nipple pierced for 3 years without problems.. I think my body doesnt mind them.. plus i have had a LOT of ear rings

DrBones said:

Oak: I have had my nipple pierced for 3 years without problems.. I think my body doesnt mind them.. plus i have had a LOT of ear rings

Im kinda like this,I can have any body piercing but touch my ears and within a week they get infected like fuck no matter what I do,Ive tried 3 times with the same results

Good luck with the next one though

DrBones said:

No problem, bro :)

I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow and nipple pierced on my 18th bday. I hop emy body doens't reject anything, i've never had a piercing. :(

i've been thinking about piercing both my nipps. i haven't decided yet.

how bad does it hurt....i've heard it's, one of if not the, most painful piercings.

Top Bottom