Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Piece-of-Shit Palestinian with suicide suitcase targeted orphanage

p0ink

Palestinian boy with suicide suitcase targeted orphanage
World Tribune | 3/27/03 |

Palestinian boy with suicide suitcase targeted orphanage

MIDDLE EAST NEWSLINE

Thursday, March 27, 2003

JERUSALEM — Israel has reported the capture of a Palestinian teenager sent on a suicide mission meant to kill hundreds of people.

Officials said the Palestinian target was a home for 180 orphans and homeless children in Jerusalem. They said a 17-year-old Palestinian from the Bethlehem area of the West Bank was sent with a suitcase filled with explosives to blow up the school.

"It was the kind of attack that we had been warning about for nearly a year and meant to change the strategic balance in the region," an official said.

The Palestinian was said to have been sent on his mission by the Fatah militia, led by Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat. It was the first suicide mission attributed to Fatah in more than a month.

Officials said the Palestinian changed his mind as he entered Jerusalem from Bethlehem. They said he left the suitcase near a highway and fled to his home in El Khader, a suburb of Bethlehem.

Israeli soldiers found the suitcase and removed the explosives. Within days, the Palestinian was caught and confessed to the suicide mission.

Officials quoted the Palestinian as saying he had changed his mind when he realized that he was being ordered to kill an unprecedented number of people. So far, up to 30 people have died in any one Palestinian suicide mission.

On Thursday, a combined Israeli task force launched an operation in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun. Two PA security officers and a civilian were reportedly killed in the subsequent clash, and 10 others were captured in other areas of the Gaza Strip.

im waiting for the typical 'bu-bu-bu-but israel blah blah blah..ariel sharon blah blah blah.'

:rolleyes:

looks like you don't practice what you preach einstein

p0ink said:

lets be real here, how many of you people actually care about these people? i know you may like to say you do (especially in public), so you can stroke your ego and tell yourself what a good and decent human being you are. i seriously doubt any of you are going to lose any sleep over the fact that some people you never met got blown up in some place you would never visit.

did i say i was going to lose any sleep over this? did i go on and on about the potential victims? no. just reinforcing the fact that the palestinians get what they deserve.

That's some hardcore shit. He was going to kill orphans? What an animal. It amazes me to this day that Israel hasn't wiped out ALL of the palestinians.

ASSUMING this was true,* this is abhorrently disgusting and strikes a serious blow to the palestinian image. I have always been sickened by suicide bombings but have looked at how desperate a group of people must be to resort to that. As well as the numbers of Palestinians killed vs. Israelis killed in this is something like 2,000 Palestine and 600 Israel.

* Mossad's creed is roughly: "By deception thout shall do battle" So it's hard to trust anything they say as a whole.

i cant wait for those fagot motherfucks come here so help me fucking satan if they bomb my eatin places i killllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

ATLEAST THE LIL DUDE CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT GOING TO THE ORPHANAGE.

KAYNE

supernav said:
So is Israel going to find out from this boy where his leaders are, and where the gang is, and where their hideaway is, and then go out and capture everyone in a big sting, and shut down this terrorist operation once and for all?

Nope.

The Israeli intelligence are run by a bunch of schmucks. They can *never* find the head guys, no matter how many smaller guys they capture.

-= nav =-

Uhh, I don't think it's that hierarchical nav.

Top Bottom