Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick up lines !!!!!!!!

I've said these before, but I'm always willing to share my secrets. Say any of these and you will get most any girl wanting you immediately.
Trust me.

1) <call them over and then whisper in their ear> I have an incredibly small penis.
Then just nod and smile.

2) <again, call the over and whisper in their ear> I just shit my pants.
Then just lean back and nod and smile. If you want to add a special touch, grab their hand and press it to your ass, then tell them they should smell their hand. More nodding and more smiling.

3) (this one is magical, no girl can resist you after this)
Saunter up to anyone and smoothly utter, "hey baby, you know something? you sure don't sweat much for a fat chick."
shell melt in your arms.

hey

do you beleive in love at first sight, or should I walk by you again.

my mom always told me I was good looking, was she lying to me?

Nice shirt, but it would look better wrinkled up on my bedroom floor.

wanna go for a pizza and a fuck?
(no) whats wrong, you dont like pizza.

Do you have som Italian in you? (no) do you want some

Wanna fuck? (no) why, im the only one here talking to you...

May 1010 favorite pick up line: if your ass is a chinese resturant, ill have the poo poo platter.

SG favorite line is: wanna go to the morgue and grab a few cold ones.

Big Ucks is: Hey im 6'5'' and weight 600 pounds, wanna bang.

Superdaves is: hey wanna go on a date so I can tease you on the internet tomarrow?

Bearded Clam is: hey you dirty, stupid, bitch, wanna fuck?

and last is Ryan H: Hey, how much for a blow job. (slap across the face, and says why do you think I would give you sex for money.)

Ryan H would say, well I thought since i bought the moderator position, everything was for sell.................

Top Bottom