Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phuket, Thailand

W

Warik

I just learned that there is an island in Thailand called "Phuket."

How's that for a vacation spot?

-Warik

What about Bangkok? How do they think of these names. Those are two vacation spots I'd like to try.

-Warik

Yeah. . . LOL I can just picture the conversations you can have with various ppl about "Where you're going for vacation" ie. your boss, seamstress, minister, parents

*butthead voice* (I can't do this voice in real life btw)

"Phuket" ehhhh he he

"Bangkok" ehhhh hehe

I'm glad you asked. Do you remember my threads back in May when I went to Bangkok and Phuket? You'll find it in the search. You won't want to leave Phuket. You'll stay in a great hotel for about $20 a night w/pool and buffet breakfast. You can get full body massage for between $2-4 an hour. The US dollar is so strong there. It's a club in Phuket called "Shark", every woman in there is a "working girl" (prostitute). If your game is right you'll fuck for free. I would put them on my moped and take 'em to my room. Oh mopeds cost about $2 daily to rent and cars/jeeps are about $9 daily to rent. I got tailor made suits there for $70 each and tell those bastards to make sure it's doubled stitched and or made strong or you wont' pay for it. I wouldn't call it one of the top party places because the majority of the women are whores. In Bangkok I saw the shows where the women would drop ping pong balls out of their pussies. This one chick was standing naked on a carosel w/ a goldfish tank down below, then she spits goldfish out from her pussy and they landed right in the fishtank. You'll have a field day shopping in the pharms, it's just tricky getting it back. You can negotiate w/ prices that are already cheap as hell. Email me if you have anymore questions.

i been to Phuket, i give it a 6 out of 10, to many fucking he-shes running around, and I felt fucking nervous the whole time, like I was about to get mugged and butt raped or some shit. cheap as hell there though.

Warik said:
I just learned that there is an island in Thailand called "Phuket."

How's that for a vacation spot?

-Warik

Warik -

I've been to Phuket. While working in Korea 10 year ago, I went to Phuket on vacation. It's pronounced "Pu-Ket" you moron.

Beautiful island but at the same time, kind of seedy.

May is right on the pronunciation.

Phuket is an excellent holiday spot, especially if you are into watching some good Muay Thai bouts.

hardgainer (been there, done that)

Top Bottom