Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the phrase "flying fuck"... i.e. "who gives a flying fuck"

decem

how does a fuck fly?

if someone gives a flying fuck are they giving more of a fuck than if they just gave a plain old, regular fuck?

and why would it be flying fucking instead of fucking fuck.. i think a fucking fuck would be more severe than a flying fuck..

How much did you pay for those pants you're wearing in your avatar? They don't look overly expensive.

decem said:
how does a fuck fly?

if someone gives a flying fuck are they giving more of a fuck than if they just gave a plain old, regular fuck?

who gives a flying fuck?

ps- someone had to be the dick

Nathan said:
How much did you pay for those pants you're wearing in your avatar? They don't look overly expensive.

they're 3 years old dickface.. and um... I'M ON A FUCKING FARM DOING FARMWORK IN THE FUCKING PICTURE.. not exactly something i pull on the Diesel's for..

Such profanity. My innocence & purity is lost.

*hands over ears*

decem said:

they're 3 years old dickface.. and um... I'M ON A FUCKING FARM DOING FARMWORK IN THE FUCKING PICTURE.. not exactly something i pull on the Diesel's for..

Working on a farm is hardly an excuse for not looking your absolute best. I'm afraid I'm going to need to see you wearing something in a sports jacket in your next photo. Otherwise you'll be running the very serious risk of looking like nothing more than a member of the mere upper-middle class.

maybe they`re talking about birds

decem said:
how many hands do you have?

i bet your g/f loves you eh?

Actually I have 4. The one I forgot to mention is the one I'm using to masturbate with.

No g/f, but my penis never gets neglected. :D

Top Bottom