Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peter Arnett is from New Zealand! How shocking!

I never even knew you existed until a couple of days ago when you started to make some disparaging comments about NZ and me. Yet I can't say I can ever remember seeing one of your posts responding to the arguments I have made. All I have heard you say is how stupid people from NZ must be. Its a pity you haven't offered any analysis yourself so that we can assess how brilliant you are.

HansNZ said:
I never even knew you existed until a couple of days ago when you started to make some disparaging comments about NZ and me. Yet I can't say I can ever remember seeing one of your posts responding to the arguments I have made. All I have heard you say is how stupid people from NZ must be. Its a pity you haven't offered any analysis yourself so that we can assess how brilliant you are.

That is such a sad little story...

can you refer me to my post where I said I was brilliant...

CAESAR7 said:

That is such a sad little story...

can you refer me to my post where I said I was brilliant...

You have accused me, and people from NZ of being stupid. By deduction you must think you have some kind of insight otherwise you wouldn't be able to know that we are stupid.

You haven't told me why I am stupid or NZers are stupid. Maybe you are right. Maybe we are stupid. But I haven't heard YOU explain why my posts are stupid when I put them up.

Last edited:
HansNZ said:

You have accused me, Peter Arnett, and people from NZ of being stupid. By deduction you must think you have some kind of insight otherwise you wouldn't be able to know that we are stupid.

You haven't told me why I am stupid or NZers are stupid. Maybe you are right. Maybe we are stupid. But I haven't heard YOU explain why.

First off, I just like to make fun of people, I don't get into serious debates about anything because nobody is going to change anybody else's mind...and the only insight I have at the moment is that one of the stupidest people on earth is from New Zealand i.e. Peter Arnett...and I probably shouldn't blame New Zealand, I think we actually gave this dumbass citizenship...anyway, don't get your panties in a wad, I just like poking fun at people...

CAESAR7 said:

First off, I just like to make fun of people, I don't get into serious debates about anything because nobody is going to change anybody else's mind...and the only insight I have at the moment is that one of the stupidest people on earth is from New Zealand i.e. Peter Arnett...and I probably shouldn't blame New Zealand, I think we actually gave this dumbass citizenship...anyway, don't get your panties in a wad, I just like poking fun at people...

Peter Arnett has expressed his views and Iraqi TV has made propaganda of them. Arnett's views are well founded. You might not agree, but I think they credible enough not to be "stupid".

Do you think the US media does not do this also? Many Iraqis who don't like Saddam Hussein have been used as propaganda by the US when many of these same people do not support the US invasion.

HansNZ said:

Peter Arnett has expressed his views and Iraqi TV has made propaganda of them. Arnett's views are well founded. You might not agree, but I think they credible enough not to be "stupid".

As I said earlier, Peter Arnett is a US citizen and reporter for American TV. You DO NOT go over to Iraq and go on their state-run TV and tell them how bad the US is doing. That's pretty damn close to treason as far as I'm concerned.

HansNZ said:

Do you think the US media does not do this also? Many Iraqis who don't like Saddam Hussein have been used as propaganda by the US when many of these same people do not support the US invasion.

The US media has defenitely used Iraqis to make their points too, but I'm not from Iraq, so I don't really care. I'm just concerned with this idiot slamming the country that he lives in so that he can further the Iraqi cause.

CAESAR7 said:

As I said earlier, Peter Arnett is a US citizen and reporter for American TV. You DO NOT go over to Iraq and go on their state-run TV and tell them how bad the US is doing. That's pretty damn close to treason as far as I'm concerned.

So Iraqi exiles should be held in contempt because they are committing treason.

The US media has defenitely used Iraqis to make their points too, but I'm not from Iraq, so I don't really care. I'm just concerned with this idiot slamming the country that he lives in so that he can further the Iraqi cause.

I got the impression from the article that Arnett isn't pro the Iraqi agenda, he was sinmply seeking to express the truth of the situation as he perceived it. If that truth doesn't work in the US's favour blame the military planners, not Arnett.

HansNZ said:

So Iraqi exiles should be held in contempt because they are committing treason.

I got the impression from the article that Arnett isn't pro the Iraqi agenda, he was sinmply seeking to express the truth of the situation as he perceived it. If that truth doesn't work in the US's favour blame the military planners, not Arnett. [/B]

If the people of Iraq want to hold Iraqi exiles in contempt, then that is their choice...and to the second part, Arnett is promoting the Iraqi agenda by even going on their TV and telling them how bad the US is doing, this may give the Iraqis hope and may give them more will to fight because an American is coming on their TV telling them that the US is being forced to do this and that...and Iraqis having hope of defeating the US and Britain is just going to get them killed...and his truth isn't right, the military is doing it's best as far as I can tell, there's no reason to blame them for anything...

Uh....

HansNZ said:
You have accused me, and people from NZ of being stupid. By deduction you must think you have some kind of insight otherwise you wouldn't be able to know that we are stupid....
HansNZ, you need to re-read his original post. He said that Arnett is stupid and that he's from NZ is an insult to NZ. He didn't say all NZ people are stupid.

Top Bottom