Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves -- what are yours?

C

Citruscide

Mine are:

1. Fat people who whine about being fat and eat like shit.
2. Slow drivers who stay in the furthest left lane.
3. People who eat burritos on public transportation
4. $5,000 dollar rims on a $450 dollar car
5. Brandon Fraizer

I have some more, but would like to hear the ones that really bug other people first. :)

C

1. My brother
2. My brother
3. My brother
4. My brother
5. My brother

How many years would I get if I killed my brother? FUCK I HATE HIM!

1 - Liars - especially liars that are too stupid to remember their lies and keep the deception going.

2 - People who talk like they know and do it ALL better than anyone else in the very same industry. While also stating that they have worked with ONLY THE BEST and would never lower themselves to anyone but *their people*.

3 - Name droppers and celebrity/money chasers.

4 - Dumb chipies with their *old man*.

5 - People that don't signal when driving and people that are too FUCKING STUPID AND/OR SLOW to hit the gas pedal when I wave for them to cut if front me when coming out a cross street or driveway.

5a. - People that go exactly two miles per hour slower than the posted speed limit.

6 - People that use the fax machine yet can not understand the concept that when you RUN OUT OF PAPER you have to replace it.

7 - When you run out of an item you use daily - after your run out of it - IS NOT the time to TALK about ordering more.

8 - Toilet paper - see item #6 & 7

9 - People that think they are special because they have a stupid amount of money or they've been on the boob tub and should treated as such.

10 - Employees that have to be asked to do their daily tasks as described in their job description - DAILY.

... that's all for now...

A guy at work who makes this loogie hawking sound (imagine a violent hockkkk) pretty much constantly. I can hear him quite distinctly. I'm told he also has a whole repertoire of phlegm noises that don't travel the distance between us. I have given serious thought as to methods of disposal of his dismembered body.

people who cough but fail to cover their mouths with their hands or something else

god that bugs me. just wanna get up and beat some manners into them :)

.... actually my BIGGEST pet peeve are people who abuse animals.

My head will pretty much start spinning around and blow off my neck :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Top Bottom