Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves -- What are you pet peeves?

ARGH! I was just reminded of one coming back to my desk...

People who drag their shoes when they walk.

Stilleto you bring up alot of good peeves, I have to agree on the crooked bumper stricker or just stupid stickers on cars in general. Like the fake bullet holes sticker, If you want to look like your shit got shot up I can hook that up for ya...

txbondsman said:
you forgot people who use the word, ir-reguardless, there's no such word, it's just reguardless...

( hopefully you already knew that, and I didn't start another pet peeve.. lol)
you misspelled regardless, but we still love you.

;-)

dirty~d~ said:
ARGH! I was just reminded of one coming back to my desk...

People who drag their shoes when they walk.

this guy that sits near me not only drags his feet but wears white athletic socks with dress shoes and dress pants. most of them are high waters.

stilleto said:
omg, i have a lot of pet peeves.

1. mixing up christmas lights. Like, some blinking, some not, some small, some large.
2. when christmas lights go from the shrubs to the window and you can see the line of lights in between.
3. people who decorate their house for every stupid occasion.
4. crooked bumper stickers. If you're going to put one on your car (ESPECIALLY if it's a nice car), can't you put it on STRAIGHT???
5. mispronounced words like "balentines day" instead of "valentines". or "suposably" instead of "suposedly". "Orientated" instead of "Oriented".
6. Should of. It's SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!
7. when people say, "I could care less." No. you CAN"T care less, or you would. it's "I couldn't care less".
8. people with poor speech in general.
9. Introducing myself with my full name and having people say, "nice to meet you" then call me by a nickname.
10. loud, annoying laughs.
11. Loud things, first thing in the morning.
12. people who blame the weather on their illness or people who think that you can GET a cold by being IN the cold.
13. anything "new age".
14. people who think that jewish is a nationality
You have lots of Christmas related pet peeves...lol.

Smurfy said:
people who are constantly frazzled, harried, and in a perpetual state of disorganization. these people are always late, always losing things and are messy. they have poor time management skills and dont know how to prioritize or multi-task.

they get on my nerves.

dude your life is not that tough - you're just really bad at it.
:worried:

Heather = owned

People that answer cells or talk in movies, people that talk on their cell phone in public loud cursing when I have my daughters with me, people that can't drive, rude customer service workers, I hate a female in a bar to ask me to buy them a drink, and never touch me with your feet.

Beachboy6294 said:
People that answer cells or talk in movies, people that talk on their cell phone in public loud cursing when I have my daughters with me, people that can't drive, rude customer service workers, I hate a female in a bar to ask me to buy them a drink, and never touch me with your feet.

heatherrae said:
you misspelled regardless, but we still love you.

;-)

you know I can't spell for shit, not as bad as N2, but damn close.....

Top Bottom