Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves -- What are you pet peeves?

heatherrae said:
speaking of petty. ;-)

which one, Richard or Kyle?

I feel a perceived injustice comming on......

stupid people, traffic, losing anything, parents who tell their little shit head kids "I'm gonna count to 3, oooone, twwwwwoooo", and never get to 3 then whoop the crap out of the little sucker, negative/ pessimistic people, people who have to tell you how sick they are and have every malady known to man...

GUARDIAN said:
women with great phat asses that wrap shirts/jackets around their waist to hide it.

if u dont want me to fucking look at your ass then wear loose clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha +1

GUARDIAN said:
people who type "RAWR"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(must spread K before)

It drives me up the freaking wall when people are perpetually late or make me late for things. It's not that effing ahrd to be punctual, or if you're going to be late, to pick up a phone and let me know.

I also get pretty ruffled when people put words in my mouth, twist my words, or tell me something I remember as clearly as a movie never happened. Just because you can't keep up with my memory doesn't mean it didn't happen, asshole (that's not directed at anyone here...a little latent anger for ya lol).

^^^ my wife tells me things I said/ did, and I know damn well I didn't. OR, OR, she says " I TOLD you that!" and I don't know if she did, but as one who suffers from ADD, I do forget many things, and I can't for sure say she didn't, but she uses it against me knowing that...< latent anger too

nefertiti said:
It drives me up the freaking wall when people are perpetually late or make me late for things. It's not that effing ahrd to be punctual, or if you're going to be late, to pick up a phone and let me know.
+1
I hate it when people are consistently late... My friends all refer to it as "asian time" I refer to it as pathetic. When you tell someone you are going to be somewhere at a certain, and then you are late you're basiclly saying you're not important enough for me to be on time for.

GRRR that makes me soo MAD!!!

I also hate it when I'm riding my motorcycle between lanes and stupid ass drivers can't drive straight or they see me and want to cut off my lane just cuz they are stuck in traffic.

SaladFork said:
Fat people drinking diet soda.
what's wrong with that?
perhaps they like the taste?
perhaps they dont like the fact that regular Coke makes your teeth feel fuzzy?
have you ever thought of that>>>>?????

huh????!!!

Top Bottom