Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet peeves

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
- when the roommate doesn't put the twist tie back on the loaf of bread
- waking up with a boner and not being sandwiched between SuperQT and Gymgurl

slow driver are my biggest pet peeve

People that walk and/or talk slow.
Tourists that come to D.C. and do not understand proper city etiquette - MOVE TO THE RIGHT when on an escalator if you are too lazy to walk!! I swear tourists should not be allowed in the city during morning rush hour.
Adult Women that play stupid or do stupid things for male attention.
Bread crumbs in butter; jelly in my jar of peanut butter
When my pens are disorganized (the blue are with the blue and the red with the red) - which is weird because I'm all for getting some lovin' from other colors. :)

nycgirl said:
When my pens are disorganized (the blue are with the blue and the red with the red) - which is weird because I'm all for getting some lovin' from other colors. :)

Separating colors is fine if you're doing the laundry...otherwise we should all mix it up now and then.

when the microwave timer is left on 0:18 or whatever cook time was left, instead of simply pressing stop/clear so that it displays the actual time.

placing a new toilet paper roll on top of the empty dispenser isntead of properly putting it in the holder.

Did someone mention mixing colors :p

People who put you on hold in real life, so they can talk on their cellphone

rubber necking. Know it all's. People that are overly sensitive. GIrls that make me wait until the 2nd date.

ziggyziggy said:
Tourists.

Whiners.

Selfish motherf%&*#$s!

Zig

Zig is my 4th pet peeve as well.

Top Bottom