x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Pet peeves

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pet peeves within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: - when the roommate doesn't put the twist tie back on the loaf of bread - waking up with a boner and not being sandwiched between SuperQT and Gymgurl

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pet peeves

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman

Pet peeves

- when the roommate doesn't put the twist tie back on the loaf of bread
    - waking up with a boner and not being sandwiched between SuperQT and Gymgurl
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

Re: Pet peeves

slow driver are my biggest pet peeve

Da Pope

People that walk and/or talk slow.
    Tourists that come to D.C. and do not understand proper city etiquette - MOVE TO THE RIGHT when on an escalator if you are too lazy to walk!! I swear tourists should not be allowed in the city during morning rush hour.
    Adult Women that play stupid or do stupid things for male attention.
    Bread crumbs in butter; jelly in my jar of peanut butter
    When my pens are disorganized (the blue are with the blue and the red with the red) - which is weird because I'm all for getting some lovin' from other colors.

At the squat rack, on the bike or right behind your woman

Quote Quote posted by nycgirl
    When my pens are disorganized (the blue are with the blue and the red with the red) - which is weird because I'm all for getting some lovin' from other colors.
    Separating colors is fine if you're doing the laundry...otherwise we should all mix it up now and then.
    "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Intel Core i7-2600K | Corsair Hydro H80 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8Z68-V board | Corsair Obsidian 650 case | CORSAIR Pro HX650 | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 | GIGABYTE Radeon HD 6870 1GB | Intel 510 120GB SSD | WD Green 640GB | Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM LED | Ubuntu Linux

when the microwave timer is left on 0:18 or whatever cook time was left, instead of simply pressing stop/clear so that it displays the actual time.

placing a new toilet paper roll on top of the empty dispenser isntead of properly putting it in the holder.

Did someone mention mixing colors

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

People who put you on hold in real life, so they can talk on their cellphone

rubber necking. Know it all's. People that are overly sensitive. GIrls that make me wait until the 2nd date.

In a city full of slimey politicians, homicidal thugs, bitchy ex-surburbanites, and a council member who used to be mayor despite being caught on film smoking crack.

Tourists.

Whiners.

Selfish motherf%&*#$s!

Zig

Quote Quote posted by ziggyziggy
    Tourists.

Whiners.

Selfish motherf%&*#$s!

Zig
    Zig is my 4th pet peeve as well.

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.