Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet peeves

Cell phone use ANYWHERE other than in private
slow drivers
slow walkers
when two people walk down the street side by side so nobody can get by
crying fucking babies on airplanes
small talk
people that chew loudly

people that do nothing but quote movies or shows
people that sing out loud
when people put their bare feet on the dashboard

KillahBee said:
people that do nothing but quote movies or shows
people that sing out loud
when people put their bare feet on the dashboard

I HATE HATE HAT HAT when people put their bare feet outside the window and rest them on the sideview mirror.

I hate men who wear sandals (birkenstock type ones suck shit, adidas ones are OK in the right situation).

I hate whistlers. I walk fast so slow walking and walking 3 deep shoulder-to-shoulder is a no-no.

Slow trucks in the fast lane. People who don't wave thank you when you let them pass/go.

People walking and cell phone talking. Uconn students walking to class with their fucking cell phones glued to their ears.

My biggest pet peeve ever is getting off an exit and having to take a left when someone pulls up on your right and blocks your view so they can see past your car. You are now forced to wait for them to go or creep up to see past them.

People who don't leave enough cereal in the box for a full bowl. Same applies to my jug of milk.

When people borrow my Pilot G2 gelpen (best ever) and don't return it.

Roommates who use my Filippo Berrio olive oil more than I do and don't buy me a new bottle (it's expensive for a college student, damn them).

People who start talking before you finish what you had to say.

people that sweat their ex's
women who use the phrase "i deserve"
sushi
cracking knuckles
girls who drink, but don't drink beer
people with 1001 excuses for everything
lazy people
1/2 the mfers at my gym always chatting & just taking up space
reality TV

MOVE TO THE RIGHT when on an escalator if you are too lazy to walk..

That really is sort of a DC Metro rail thing. The daily commuters really get pissed when ppl dont abide by the code. they should post signs for non regulars who ride during morning and afternoon rush. I commuted on metro for a few months.. hated it.

Steroid_Virgin said:
MOVE TO THE RIGHT when on an escalator if you are too lazy to walk..
That really is sort of a DC Metro rail thing. The daily commuters really get pissed when ppl dont abide by the code. they should post signs for non regulars who ride during morning and afternoon rush. I commuted on metro for a few months.. hated it.

I hate it. What are they doing riding metro so early anyway? D.C. metro isn't the most reliable thing in the world (I hate the red line!!!), so every minute wasted standing behind some bumpkin from Iowa wearing a FBI t-shirt he bought off the corner of 13th & E street is precious.

Top Bottom