Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves.

C

Citruscide

Ok, what are your top pet peeves???

Here's one of mine "I'll call you right back..." and you don't get a call for hours... maybe even that day.

And when you ask your girl what's wrong and she says "nothing"... then you have to shake the shit out of her to get her to admit she has problems at work because her boss is sexist... Was that so fucking hard?! Jesus...

C

Personal Space.

I have mine, you have yours. If I'm standing in line at the grocery store and I can shift my weight and bump into you, YOU'RE TOO CLOSE!!!!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!

I agree with that one, Fro.....keep the fuck out of my space or else..
Also, if i say leave me alone, I mean LEAVE ME ALONE.....eventually I'll calm down and I'll feel like talking....or not...

Citruscide said:
And when you ask your girl what's wrong and she says "nothing"... then you have to shake the shit out of her to get her to admit she has problems at work because her boss is sexist... Was that so fucking hard?! Jesus...

C

or when you ask her what's wrong, and then you have to shake the shit out of her to hear that her boyfriend's abusive ;)

Re: Re: Pet Peeves.

damn, you're both abusing the poor thing....she needs a female's love...I'm gonna take care of her.....

HappyScrappy said:

or when you ask her what's wrong, and then you have to shake the shit out of her to hear that her boyfriend's abusive ;)

Top Bottom