Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves.

bureaucracy.
inefficency.
arrogance.
greed untempered by "social conscience" (alittle greed is ok)
Girls that arnt freaks in bed.

don't even know what it is.
but when I was there it was daylight savings time - but nobody told us that, so we missed our train even though we were in the station plenty early.
the guy at the counter said he'd only give me tickets on the next train if I yelled out "I'm a stupid American unwilling to change for anyone" - I told him that there was really no need to verbally confirm what my appaearance screams already.
then was nearly mugged on the way home in Paris (we were taking the train through the chunnel).

no money, bad food, getting mugged - how could it be better? oh yeah, got hit in the eye with a rock.

HappyScrappy said:
don't even know what it is.

its my back :bawling: :sulk:

HappyScrappy said:

but when I was there it was daylight savings time - but nobody told us that, so we missed our train even though we were in the station plenty early.
the guy at the counter said he'd only give me tickets on the next train if I yelled out "I'm a stupid American unwilling to change for anyone" - I told him that there was really no need to verbally confirm what my appaearance screams already.
then was nearly mugged on the way home in Paris (we were taking the train through the chunnel).

no money, bad food, getting mugged - how could it be better? oh yeah, got hit in the eye with a rock.

thank you, come again :D

tube/rail staff can notoriously only fall into 2 groups....nice guys and assholes. hey if you were wearing a bomber jacket and were taling loudly, they wouldnt have asked you for a ticket, if you were a chinese elderly lady who didnt speak english, they would have slapped a penalty fair on you. gotta love those guys :xeye:

foods getting better, but im suprised you didnt complain about the cost of it all!

I meant whatever acronym you posted - some wanted list.
I can tell that your avatar is your back - looks good.

as for the food, I liked it better than some of the stuff in Paris.

keep in mind - I had NO money whatsoever. my gf's parents flew me to Paris for spring break to be with her since she was studying abroad. friends of her family had a flat in london that they were nice enough to let us stay at.
my gf was pissed at me the entire time I was there b/c I wasn't having fun - fuck that - I hate travelling. she never got it through her head that I don't like to travel. it was cool to see her, but I hated it all - would have been better if I had any money to eat or do anything.

RSPCA = royal society for the protection against cruelty to animals......i know your on CCTV footage of the petting zoo :D

lol....very worthy organisation

hey i live here :( and you saw the good side of london....its cheaper in the less affluent areas which is cool. but yes you need many $$ to live eat and go out on a regular basis

People that stand around or even worse SIT on the dance floor (at a club).

They should be stripped, gagged, and beaten.

Top Bottom