Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves.

Overweight coworkers who give me unsolicited diet/exercise advise. "Why do you eat so healthy-- you don't need to lose weight." Or "You shouldn't do lower reps/heavy weight. If you do that it will look like you're building muscle but that muscle won't actually be strong". Exact quote-- apparently I'm building teflon or something??

People who bring cell phones to the gym or to movie theaters. AND take calls. I leave them in the car in both situations. Hell, they could at least shut them off.

Lots of things to list but I get really pissed when people drive the speed limit in the passing lane.

Raina said:

People who bring cell phones to the gym or to movie theaters. AND take calls. I leave them in the car in both situations. Hell, they could at least shut them off.

As a parent I plead guilty to this one, got to be in touch w/the babysitter. But I keep it on silent and leave the theatre to take the call. In the gym I take it right there.

when big people try to put others down.

whether they are "big" mentally, or physically, and they try to push others around......

I hate that.

that is where I step in......i am big enough not to be messed with, and menatlly I am ok too, so when someone is getting messed with that does not deserve it, I step in, and take the place of the person gettig picked on or taken advantage of.

the thing is is that I used to be heavy as a child, not obese but pretty heavy, and I used get to picked on just enough , not much but just enough to know how people feel who are perpetually taken advantage of or picked on.

when I confront the asshole who is using his mental or physical wight to push people around, i look into his eyes, he knows what I am there for.

this is life man, fuck the bullshit

PUBLIC NOSE PICKERS
Taxi Cab Drivers either up your ass or too fuckin slow when you need to get somewhere
People that take five minutes to paralel park a Neon
People that cant drive and talk on the cell phone
Women that hold up the line going through their grocery receipt
Handicap drivers (if your that fucked up should you really be in control of 2000lbs of moving steel)
Fat women in spandex
People that chew with their mouth open
Women that dont have control of their children(now johnny put that back)
People that Chew their nails
:destroy:
White trash
People to Fuckin Lazy to ring the door bell,so they sit outside blowing the horn
Pan handlers
Ghetto fucks that drive fancy new cars but homes resemble projects beer bottles,trash in yards ,weeds
:doublefi: :moon:

Waiting for people at the ATM drive-thru. People, get your money and put the fucking car in drive and be gone. I can't stand the ones who try to balance their checkbook after they have received their cash and remain at the machine!
:kaioken: :smash: :redhot: :destroy: :chainsaw: :kapow: :smshot:

HappyScrappy said:
one of the few times I rode on the London Underground, there was a homeless guy that wandered into the crowd with only a hospital smock on carrying a take out food container and a beer can.
he went to the edge of the platform, tottered (or perhaps he teetered) on the brink of falling in, and then straightening up and whipped his beer can at the third rail where it splattered after boucning around a bit.
then he turned around to the crowd and said something that I didn't understand.
then he took off the hospital smock and stood there naked, taking peices of meat - which looked like liver to me - out of the container and started throwing it at men in business suits and singing obscinities.
the train came and everyone got on, including this man - he just got in people's faces, smelling of shit and piss, with a huge distanded belly and would spit out swears at them.

thankfully my ride with him was brief - but a few days later accross town at another stop I saw him again, this time with more clothing on.

that's mainly what I recall of London - that and I got hit in the eye by a small rock while on one of those red double decker busses.
that hurt like a motherfucker

i know this guy :D and hundreds like him

seriously you get weird fucks like him on trains all the time :(the worst is when they jump infront of the trains and stuff

our double decker buses have roofs, so you must have been on a tourist bus :D

Citruscide said:

And when you ask your girl what's wrong and she says "nothing"... then you have to shake the shit out of her to get her to admit she has problems at work because her boss is sexist... Was that so fucking hard?! Jesus...

C

HAH! So true.

HappyScrappy said:

yeah, I likely was. I was with my gf of the time and she wanted to see it all.

so did you make the RSPCA's 10 most wanted?:D

(check your karma btw...)

Top Bottom