Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet Peeves.

Re: Re: Re: Pet Peeves.

Citruscide said:

That's part of the perks of being a boyfriend though... you get to beat the shit out of ex's or asshole guys who bother your girl... geesh... don't they understand that?

C

yupp this shit will definatly be handled monday,he was a pencration champ but im bigger faster and stronger,and may bring a lil wooden back up

Bad, distracted drivers on their cell phones for long stretches of time in their SUV's that they think are *KING* of the road.

I hate them.

Passionately.

I'd like to wrap their cell phone charger cord around their muffler tail pipe and around their necks - but that would be too nice for amount of time I would have to serve for murder.

These people should be forced to ride the NYC subways system in summer and only in the cars with a broken air conditioner - without their cell phone.

BATARDS!

Thanks you for letting me share.

I also dislike people who order thousands of dollars worth of furniture from me and then bark, piss and moan about the $150 charge to deliver it. Darlinks - that $150 won't even cover your bar bill for your evening dinner.

:eyes:

Anyone know a good anger management course?

:rolleyes:

velvett said:
Bad, distracted drivers on their cell phones for long stretches of time in their SUV's that they think are *KING* of the road.

I hate them.

Passionately.

I hate when they try to park these tanks in parking spaces for compact cars.:mad:

Hello!!! There's a reason those spaces are for compact cars.
They're too small for regular cars, maybe that's why the rearends of their trucks are sticking halfway out into the road.:mad:

velvett said:
These people should be forced to ride the NYC subways system in summer and only in the cars with a broken air conditioner - without their cell phone.

you guys have A/C ?

shit, i hate the underground.

one of the few times I rode on the London Underground, there was a homeless guy that wandered into the crowd with only a hospital smock on carrying a take out food container and a beer can.
he went to the edge of the platform, tottered (or perhaps he teetered) on the brink of falling in, and then straightening up and whipped his beer can at the third rail where it splattered after boucning around a bit.
then he turned around to the crowd and said something that I didn't understand.
then he took off the hospital smock and stood there naked, taking peices of meat - which looked like liver to me - out of the container and started throwing it at men in business suits and singing obscinities.
the train came and everyone got on, including this man - he just got in people's faces, smelling of shit and piss, with a huge distanded belly and would spit out swears at them.

thankfully my ride with him was brief - but a few days later accross town at another stop I saw him again, this time with more clothing on.

that's mainly what I recall of London - that and I got hit in the eye by a small rock while on one of those red double decker busses.
that hurt like a motherfucker

And when you ask your girl what's wrong and she says "nothing"... then you have to shake the shit out of her to get her to admit she has problems at work because her boss is sexist... Was that so fucking hard?! Jesus...

you too, huh?

why would you need a reason to shake the shit out of her.

smack her too while you're at it - unless this is the chris rock theory in place...

People assuming I'm a retard because I'm a bodybuilder!!!!!!!!!

I'm a FUCKING LAW STUDENT..........SO DON'T TREAT ME LIKE SOME FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, venting cause the guy at the police station treated me this way this morning.z

Top Bottom