Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Permanent Hair Removal

I had it done on my chest and abs (3 sessions) and the hair still comes back. Sucks cause it cost me $1500.

hey gyno

Hows your chest after two sessions(less hair i hope) and how long do you have to wait between sessions... 2400 is not bad if your guaranteed hair loss... I will look into that...

Enzo250 said:
hey gyno

Hows your chest after two sessions(less hair i hope) and how long do you have to wait between sessions... 2400 is not bad if your guaranteed hair loss... I will look into that...

90% of the hair gone after 2 sessions. You must wait 8 weeks between sessions. Add $40 if you want them to apply numbing cream. I would get the cream every little zap doesn't hurt but it's like chinese drip torture after a while. Little zaps all over for an hour straight kinda make you buggy.

Feel free to email me anymore questions

[email protected]

gyno

thats awesome... So how's the hair now? is it thinner, softer.

Hey Jeff

What treatment are you having done for only 133 dollars

Enzo250 said:
gyno

thats awesome... So how's the hair now? is it thinner, softer.

Hey Jeff

What treatment are you having done for only 133 dollars

Not thinner just gone. It kills the root so it does'nt grow at all. Heres the thing you have to kill the root in a certain growth period all hairs grow at differ't Fucnkn spelling rates if you zap the hair in a dormant state it wont kill the root at all. That's why you need many sessions

coolio

Top Bottom