Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Permanent Hair Removal

liquidanny

Fellas,

I am done with my laser hair removal and it kicked ass...NO MORE chest hair. It was expensive though 2500 for a 10 week thing. Its actually Epilight hair removal system...
Got a question though...they were touting some cream that can stop or "inhibit" hair growth. Has anyone had good experiences with just lotions etc?

Thanks!

hey im curious as to find out if this is permanent?

I have read research reports that claim that laser hair removal is only temporary. I dont want to spend 3k-4k on removing hair that will reappear again..

Some guy in a previous post had said that the company he got it done from guaranteed it was permanent or they would treat him for free...

Can you keep us posted in future im planning on going to get it done in the next few months but I wanna hold off to see how permanent it is..

The truth on laser....

You have the postential to get 10% of hair back...but when the hair regrows (I had 15 sessions done overall) 3 and then maintenance....hair grows back smaller and finer..until dead.

I am skeptical about it myself...but so far I haven't shaves in three weeks and I have like 5 peach fuzz hair left.

Did you have a lot of chest hair? I shave but if I let it grow my entire chest and stomach would be covered in hair.

I've spent tons of $$$ on Laser and it didn't do shit for me . Maybe it depends on individuals, but I've heard from lots of people that its a big joke!!!:mad:

EPILSTOP spray sucks! Just burns teh shit out of your skin and when you go to wipe, maybe 5% of teh hairs come off, then it leaves a bright red "burn" looking soremark for a day. Epilstop should be sued for false advertising! I tried it on my chest and arms, and my wife tried it on her legs. Didnt work.

I did the laser treatment twice and it came back quicker than I liked but didnt get any break outs. I plan on doing it again before summer.

Top Bottom