Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perkele! Never! Ever! Send Me A K Message Like That Again!!

Nevermind I know what you are talking about. Wasn't that bad. I jerked it to it like 3x yesterday

hey perk can u send me the pic, you dont have to give me K, i just want to link (even tho i hit you multiple times and you dont hit back you bastard) because i want to vandalize my friends myspace.

you're welcome. Karma is appreciated!!

IN!

Last edited by a moderator:
chewyxrage said:
this is when not being plat pays off. the image doesn't automatically appear, ever
yeah I have images turned off so they don't auto load.

i still end up clicking them though, but I get a reduced exposure to the offending material and never view it more than once.

CO B-man said:
Thats was absolutely THE MOST disgusting thing I have ever seen and I find it hard to believe you actually knew where to find something like that.

Thats all!

You don't like Jennifer Walcott?

Fag!

All I can se is a little red "X"...........Thank goodness for my hotel's POS internet service for blocking everything but Disney stuff and baskets of puppies/kittens.

I'm sure i'll be sufficiently grossed out when I get home......I may be stranded in Indianaplois BTW! :worried:

Top Bottom