Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the perfect body, would you take something that could possibly end your life?

FreakMonster

I will never understand people that will risk their life to achieve physical perfection. I am mainly referring to those that use DNP to lose weight. This drug is very toxic, dangerous, and causes permanent organ damage. You can achieve the same results with a clean diet and cardio. Why fuck your body up with poison?

Why would anyone in their right mind even take a chance at losing their life just to lose a little weight?

I guess I'll never understand why some of you DNP users take such a high risk. They must be invincible!!!!

Last edited:
why do you use AS? you can die from a stroke brought on by high blood pressure. or you can perminatly fuck up your kidneys or liver.

but you dont, because you know how to use the drug properly. dnp used properly is the best fat loss product available. knowledge is the key bro

I want to reply to this comment. First, aspirin and penicillin are very toxic and dangerous as well--if taken in excess..this is true for many drugs, even DNP. Second, a clean diet and cardio works well for people that are not suffering from insulin resistance, the obesity gene, and low test and HGH levels. Since you have probably never been chronically obese, I am sure that it is tough for you to see the whole picture.

Good points doc and gotgear. The danger from DNP is minimal if approached with knowledge and intelligence.

gotgear? said:
why do you use AS? you can die from a stroke brought on by high blood pressure. or you can perminatly fuck up your kidneys or liver.

but you dont, because you know how to use the drug properly. dnp used properly is the best fat loss product available. knowledge is the key bro

You can easily miss dose and end up in the emergency room using DNP. Why take the chance?

A 22 year old college student just dropped dead not so long ago by using DNP. It literally cooked his internal organs, killing him from the inside out.

You cannot compare AS and DNP!! The chances of ending up in the hospital and dying from DNP are FAR GREATER than AS use.

How many times have you heard of someone using AS and then a couple days later they end up being rushed to the emergency room?

I'm sure you can use DNP in a safe manner but why take a chance with something that can kill you quickly? Especially something as toxic as DNP.

Last edited:
? In fact a 22 year old college student just dropped dead not so long ago by using it. It literally cooked his internal organs, killing him from the inside out.
Yes he did, and he was an idiot who took too much because he heard someone had taken the same dose. Its all about using your head and those that dont die. Injecting gear into a vein will drop ya pretty quick too and land you in the emergency room......ahh, but thats why we aspirate and the same common sense can be applied to DNP use.

I am not promoting that everyone run out and try it, but ta the same time I think you are being a little niave if you think the stuff we use everyday does not contain dangerous chems. Toothpaste, soaps, shampoo's etc. There is some nasty shit in the stuff we use day in and day out but the doses are low so its well tolerated etc.

If you choose not to use it Freak, more power to you. This is clearly a topic that has you puzzled and you will likely never see from another perspective, and that is fine. But, as Doc pointed all, some people have inherently harder time losing weight, are deeply depressed etc because of it and are willing to do just about anything. Until you are in thier shoes, its not fair for you to judge them.

DrJMW said:
I want to reply to this comment. First, aspirin and penicillin are very toxic and dangerous as well--if taken in excess..this is true for many drugs, even DNP. Second, a clean diet and cardio works well for people that are not suffering from insulin resistance, the obesity gene, and low test and HGH levels. Since you have probably never been chronically obese, I am sure that it is tough for you to see the whole picture.

You don't even have to take DNP in excess to die from it!!

The lethal dose is four times the normal dose.

You can't even compare asprin to DNP!! DNP is so much more toxic. Why do yo think the side effects are so freaking severe?

If Asprin is so toxic then why can you buy it at your local grocery store?

If Asprin is so toxic then why can you buy it at your local grocery store?
You are asking for people to give you feedback on why they would do it in an effort for you to understand, but as I said, until you are in thier shoes, you never will so give it up.

As for your quote above, you can buy gas, but drinking it will kill ya too as well as many household chems and you can buy them anywhere.

And why the hell would anyone take 4 times the normal dose? Its called darwinism.

Zyglamail said:
Yes he did, and he was an idiot who took too much because he heard someone had taken the same dose. Its all about using your head and those that dont die. Injecting gear into a vein will drop ya pretty quick too and land you in the emergency room......ahh, but thats why we aspirate and the same common sense can be applied to DNP use.

I am not promoting that everyone run out and try it, but ta the same time I think you are being a little niave if you think the stuff we use everyday does not contain dangerous chems. Toothpaste, soaps, shampoo's etc. There is some nasty shit in the stuff we use day in and day out but the doses are low so its well tolerated etc.

If you choose not to use it Freak, more power to you. This is clearly a topic that has you puzzled and you will likely never see from another perspective, and that is fine. But, as Doc pointed all, some people have inherently harder time losing weight, are deeply depressed etc because of it and are willing to do just about anything. Until you are in thier shoes, its not fair for you to judge them.

Of course alot of stuff we use everyday may have dangerous chemicals but not to the extent of DNP. Toothpastes, soaps, and shampoo's do not give you severe side effects with the possibilty of death.

And I'm not judging anyone, just trying to understand why someone would put something in there body with a chance of ending up in the emergency room and possibly dying.

Why even take the chance?

Why even take the chance?
Like I said, you wont ever understand because your not in thier shoes. For some people diets dont work. They have problems with thier metabolism yet would still like to look half way decent. Others are in a rush and yet others exercise EXTREME caution when using it so they feel completly safe in that use. You likely are comfortable with your genetics and ability to diet etc so have never even thought about using it, reasearched it or used it, and more power to ya. However, like I said, its much more dificult for some to lose weight, they have done thier homework and feel comfortable using it because in thier minds, there is no risk, or not anymore risk of dieing than driving to work in the morning. That is where I stand. I have done my homework, I supp well and am not eager to die. Therefor I feel very comfortable in using DNP in low doses to aid in weightloss (P.S. I dont shed fat very easily, but add muscle pretty quick). As much as I would like to help you understand I dont think its possible.

Top Bottom