Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who watch Pimp My Ride..

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
which vehicle on there was one that you would not mind having? Any of the ones they did really stand out for you?

The 1969 (I think that was the year) Mustang. It was turquiose. It got handed down from the father to each child. By the time the last daughter got it was a wreck. They kept a lot of the original work, but still managed to pimp it out. OMG, I fell in love with that car.

I've always wanted to buy an old VW beetle (I know, but I love that car) or VW Kharman Gia and get it fixed up. One day I will.

I liked the old Beetle too. Also the side panel truck they did with the Italian marble floor and Sistine Chapel painting on the headliner.

I don't remember the vehicle, but I know that the guy had to crawl in through the rear door everytime he wanted to go somewhere. It was a black sportier lookin car but it was sooooo fucked up...I think the bumper was half off. Anyways, the reason I liked it was because everything they put in it was PRACTICAL. They didnt put any novelty shit in it to match the personality of the person who owned the car, which, IMO is a major plus especially since on that show, they tend to put in alot of bs on the cars.

lol, I remember one episode I think someone had a flavoured oxgen inhaler thing and another person had a bowling ball cleaner...jeeze.

Question about that show. Do they do any motor work for the car or is it strictly exterior and interior work?

The cars I would choose are the ones from Overhaulin with Chip Foose as the designer. Those cars are flat out ridiculous.

Big Ron's '84 Eldorado.

Except for the orange paint, that was a nice car.

I have a theory about that show though, somebody has to go around and give these people POS cars, just so they can get on that show. I have yet to see one (except for a couple of the trucks) that would actually pass inspection, unless CA has shit inspection laws.

FreeballinDC said:
Big Ron's '84 Eldorado.

Except for the orange paint, that was a nice car.

I have a theory about that show though, somebody has to go around and give these people POS cars, just so they can get on that show. I have yet to see one (except for a couple of the trucks) that would actually pass inspection, unless CA has shit inspection laws.

That is true.

Sometimes the vehicles break down on the way to the garage. WTF?

nycgirl said:
The 1969 (I think that was the year) Mustang. It was turquiose. It got handed down from the father to each child. By the time the last daughter got it was a wreck. They kept a lot of the original work, but still managed to pimp it out. OMG, I fell in love with that car.

I've always wanted to buy an old VW beetle (I know, but I love that car) or VW Kharman Gia and get it fixed up. One day I will.

No! I want that one! That was the only one where they kept most of the original structure of the car. It looked good.

Top Bottom