Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People that let dog's lick them on the mouth and then say that a dog's mouth is clean

er. WTF are you thinking? They lick their ass and balls and pussy. Then you let them lick you on the mouth? You are sick.

biteme, good point. I've had people say rediculous statements such as "you do know a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's" or "a dog has enzymes in its saliva that will kill germs and heal wounds". WTF, did these people all drop out of school after graduating the 8th grade? I certainly haven't found anything in a peer review journal that would agree with those statements, in fact, its quite to the contrary. I hate it when ignorant people attempt to sound scientific when they clearly have done no real research on the subject they are speaking of, and really do not know what they are talking about.

BodyByFinaplix said:
biteme, good point. I've had people say rediculous statements such as "you do know a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's" or "a dog has enzymes in its saliva that will kill germs and heal wounds". WTF, did these people all drop out of school after graduating the 8th grade? I certainly haven't found anything in a peer review journal that would agree with those statements, in fact, its quite to the contrary. I hate it when ignorant people attempt to sound scientific when they clearly have done no real research on the subject they are speaking of, and really do not know what they are talking about.

THe average person has an I.Q. of around 100. If yours is 130 or above, trying to relate to, reason with, use logic with the average person, is like the average person trying to relate to a severely retarded person. Life is frustrating, I know.

Top Bottom