Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People, I Think It's Our Civic Duty to the Board

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
To report every mutherfucking one of these fucking movie download threads. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Shit, someone give some dependable people the power to delete these fucking things if there's not enough mods to stay on top of it.

It looks terrible. I sign on and pirated movies are all the new posts. How do other forums screen this garbage out?

To report every mutherfucking one of these fucking movie download threads. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Shit, someone give some dependable people the power to delete these fucking things if there's not enough mods to stay on top of it.

It looks terrible. I sign on and pirated movies are all the new posts. How do other forums screen this garbage out?

repost...

woot refuses to do shit about it.

They use moderators.

I think everyone behind the wheel at elite has abandoned ship. I can't figure what else it could be.

this is what i do

29fxjt1.png

well, I only started doing that because he openly posts he doesn't give a shit and isn't going to delete any of the spam.

He doesn't give a fuck. He's a piece of shit.

Top Bottom