Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people dont care how much you know.. till they know how much you care..

Is this "Witty Slogan Sunday?" Damn, I didn't look for a new one. Shucks.

digimon7068 said:
are you really trying to turn over a new leaf or is this just a cleaver ruse??

just trying to be a better person :). i got a good heart i think my lifestyle was changing who i really am..

i like to give

there is this security guard who walks to work everyday jaimacain dude.. he is security guard for this park behind my krib.. he just sits there and studies all day.. i think i'm gonna buy him a car if he can afford the insurance.

thats the type of person i am and how i'd always been.. till i started caring so much about partying and making money.

Phaded said:
just trying to be a better person :). i got a good heart i think my lifestyle was changing who i really am..

i like to give

there is this security guard who walks to work everyday jaimacain dude.. he is security guard for this park behind my krib.. he just sits there and studies all day.. i think i'm gonna buy him a car if he can afford the insurance.

thats the type of person i am and how i'd always been.. till i started caring so much about partying and making money.

ah-so. . .my work here is almost done grasshopper
5ycdsw0.gif

Moral for the day...
Give a man a fish and you've fed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll be sitting next to you catching your fish the next day.
Keep your fish, kill the man, use him as bait and catch more fish.

Top Bottom