x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Sitting here lmao at people thinking rsnoble and otheres like him are nutty conspiracy freaks. I've told you several times--the only reason im seen as loopy is because the gov't is spending big$$$ to put me in that classification. Remember once I said if you knew what the gov't was really up to you'd either #1 kill yourself or #2 kill someone else. Imagine what kinda "secret projects" that "don't" make the major headlines are in the works. Im confident theres about 350 testube Einsteins

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke.

Sitting here lmao at people thinking rsnoble and otheres like him are nutty conspiracy freaks. I've told you several times--the only reason im seen as loopy is because the gov't is spending big$$$ to put me in that classification. Remember once I said if you knew what the gov't was really up to you'd either #1 kill yourself or #2 kill someone else.

Imagine what kinda "secret projects" that "don't" make the major headlines are in the works. Im confident theres about 350 testube Einsteins as we speak.

Anyways............if you wanna read about Make 'em Gay Spray:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._homosexual_dc

If that link don't work, look it up on yahoo news. Basically you spray this on your enemy and you'll have no problems shooting them because they will be too busy sucking each others cocks.

Re: Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke.

It already exists. It's called Lagerfeld. At least it appears so if you walk into a gay bar.
    Hater of humanity.

Re: Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke.

sounds like something out of "Get Smart".

Quote Quote posted by AAP
    It already exists. It's called Lagerfeld. At least it appears so if you walk into a gay bar.
    Oh snap..I have that cologne.

Doesn't mean you start sending me inquisitive PM's now there AAP.

Wow. That's almost as good as the nude bomb.

see, weights to me, are like my bitch, right? my bitch. she fuck another nigga. and i get mad and i wanna kill the bitch. and i wanna kill the nigga. you see, this is how you must step up to the muthafukin loaded bar

that's crazy

Who wants a popper?

Wait a sec. This could explain the "new" MTV and BET. Its the testing grounds with the gangsta bomb.

______

I have to Do this In this Thread.

http://www.revolution909.net/junk/owned/presto_gay.jpg

lol...got an idea...

Do you have someone you hate? Switch their aftershave with the spray. Or give it to them in a spritzer bottle. Call it the latest French thing.