Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pee in the shower

So a friend and I were having the discussion of peeing in the shower. He defended it to death stating it washed right away. I don't understand how the smell of urine doesn't repel them.

Do any of you weirdos do this? What is your position on this?

I was talking to some friends about this, because I had never heard of anyone doing this before. Apparently it's so common that I was accused of lying about not doing it. I had no idea this was a thing, and if I did, I would certainly never admit to it. :verygood:

I was talking to some friends about this, because I had never heard of anyone doing this before. Apparently it's so common that I was accused of lying about not doing it. I had no idea this was a thing, and if I did, I would certainly never admit to it. :verygood:

Cindy clearly pees in the shower :worried:

So a friend and I were having the discussion of peeing in the shower. He defended it to death stating it washed right away. I don't understand how the smell of urine doesn't repel them.

Do any of you weirdos do this? What is your position on this?

be honest...you woodn't kick me outta the shower for peeing...

Top Bottom