Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pectoral Muscle question?

covergrl80

My friends Pectoral muscle tore while lifting (in the gym) a few weeks ago. He goes in for surgery next week. He has to stay in a sling for 3-4 months and go for therapy for 6 months to a year and will not be able to lift again (at all) for one full year.

Were talking about a guy that benches 435lbs and now can not even do one push -up :worried:

Anyone here know someone that this has happened to? If so how long did it take for them to bounce back?

search for "pec tear"

there have been a couple people in the A-S forum that had it happen to them.

NickyE3 said:
search for "pec tear"

there have been a couple people in the A-S forum that had it happen to them.

I would rather not have to go over their but I guess if I have to I will.

covergrl80 said:
I would rather not have to go over their but I guess if I have to I will.

:finger:
lol

just do a search, I would search for it and just send the link to you but Im not plat :rolleyes:

covergrl80 said:
My friends Pectoral muscle tore while lifting (in the gym) a few weeks ago. He goes in for surgery next week. He has to stay in a sling for 3-4 months and go for therapy for 6 months to a year and will not be able to lift again (at all) for one full year.

Were talking about a guy that benches 435lbs and now can not even do one push -up :worried:

Anyone here know someone that this has happened to? If so how long did it take for them to bounce back?
I tore my bicep about a month ago,and had surgery on it. I was told I can not lift,push, or pull anything with that arm for 6-8 weeks, and can't lift,push,or pull anything heavy for 6 months. I go in tomorrow morning for a checkup with my surgeon. I'm going to ask him what exactly "heavy" means. Because his heavy and my heavy are two diffarent things. I'm wondering what kind of sling you would wear for a torn pec? I feel sorry for him. If he likes to lift as much as I do, he should start going crazy after about the first week, much like I have. I've already lost 15lbs and my diet has gone to shit, because its hard to cook alot of the foods I eat with only having one arm to use. Help him out as much as you can if he is a real good friend.

Top Bottom