Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which parent do you admire/ which do you pray you will not end up like?

vixensghost said:
Please tell me you're kidding..

Christ, makes me miss my folk's even more now....

Why would I kid about being in an abusive home growing up? I was actually taken away and put into foster care for two and a half years because of it.

well, considering my dad is a consent drunk that hasn't gave a rats ass about his 4 kids.....I do not want to be like him!!!

my mom is loveable and very sweet but I am already that. teehee :)

sardonicone said:
Why would I kid about being in an abusive home growing up? I was actually taken away and put into foster care for two and a half years because of it.

Well, it's so damn tragic!

Sorry for your horrible childhood. IT has to suck to have lived the stuff you lived thru.

You can only learn from it. :heart:

Well I was never given the chance to know my mom. She died when I was 5 years old. Taken from me and my family. I am my moms only child. I am told that I have a lot of her traits, which to me, is a compliment. My dad was in jail from the time I was 5 till the time I was 17. I was raised by my paternal grandmother.

sardonicone said:

:rose:
My mom grew up in foster homes so I have heard the stories. My mom's mom had 5 kids and then decided she didn't want them anymore :(
That is just awful. Growing up my mom didn't raise me and my sis all that well...not much for punishment because she was always afraid that we wouldn't love her anymore because of the experiences. She did the best she could with what she was taught.

Stefka said:
I respect both of my parents a great deal. I couldn't have asked for better parents but I have a great admiration for my father. Unfortunately, it took me until I was out of my teens to really appreciate him.

Top Bottom