Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pants with butt inserts, for the Budonkadonk look

PoyeBoy

I have heard that there are jeans that come with butt inserts. Im sure for that popular "J Lo Butt". My girl already has a great butt so I really dont have to worry.

Butt can you imagine, you meet this hottie at a bar, she has a bangin ass, you take her home and she takes her pants off and a insert falls on the floor revealing a skinny boney ass.

Its almost like stuffing your bra really.

Some people with do anything to attract the opposite sex.

my last gf needed a pair of these j-lo ass jeans really badly. she was riddled with a horrible case of grandpa ass, but fortunately it was offset by an award winning rack. she literally had plaques for those puppies hanging up on her wall, mostly given to her by me. anyways, back to the topic. i remember the first time she got out of the shower(i don't think this was the first time she ever got out of the shower, she took many showers prior to me knowing her, and got out of all of them, if i'm not mistaken), and i got a good look at her rear end and i was like, damn woman you need to do some squats. but she did have these jeans that were able to compact the grandpa ass into a small space, thus giving it they "hey, nice ass!" effect. i have a nice case of j-lo man ass going, and i'm quite pleased with it. i think i will smack it one time right now and then make that sizzling noise with my mouth.

Grandpa ass on a girl really sucks when you're angry with her, you're like "damn why I am even with this grandpa assed ho".. peace

supersizeme said:
but she did have these jeans that were able to compact the grandpa ass into a small space, thus giving it they "hey, nice ass!" effect. i have a nice case of j-lo man ass going, and i'm quite pleased with it. i think i will smack it one time right now and then make that sizzling noise with my mouth.

I know exactly what you mean, I have seen chicks wear those tight black stretchy pants, and thier ass looks bang'n, but then they take them off and it dont look so great

LOL, J Lo man ass

Mee too, Smakitty smak

Top Bottom